ADVERTISEMENT

Myron Medcalf on Cal and Kentucky.

Ahh they’ll dance around it still. “What the hell does he know?” “Cal was a proven cheater once before, it’s just a matter of time” yada yada. Bill self is a crook, UNC had fake classes for 20 plus years, Louisville speaks for itself, UCLA cheated with Wooden paying for all their big recruits, Indiana has been a Div II school for 30 years, and coach K paid 100,000 or more to multiple recruits, and we’re STILL the king of college basketball without all that cheating.

Good for Medcalf. Doesn’t strike me as a guy who who often roots for UK.:)
It is not his job to root for UK.

The tactic of pointing the finger to accuse others of indiscretions that the finger pointer himself is committing is right out of Saul Alinski’s “Rules for Radicals”. It was originally intended as a rhetorical tool for deceitful radical political attacks against anyone who disagrees with them. But the tactic has become standard operating procedure for many of today’s politicians and social commentators. Now, everyone is doing it. Including sports fans, apparently.

Where did the UNC stuff come from? Never heard them mentioned on the new scandal

would be very surprised if he never insinuate it himself. he’s been a hater.

The NCAA is only responding to the FBI cases. The tweet is misinformed and presents misleading statements as facts.
Dude you’re so full of shit. Self, team, school and you are going down big time. The cheater has been outed and it’s Self, team, school and dumbass fans like you. Get the hell off our board and sale your shit somewhere else.

I think he was just referencing that UNCheats has been hit with dozens and dozens of allegations this decade even tho they cheated their way out of punishment

Reactions: TopCatCal
You have implied it several times. Kansas may have a post season ban for 3 years. Kansas is going down.

Not really. You inferred it. After seeing what happened to Georgia Tech, I fully expect the NCAA to hit Kansas with a laundry list of penalties. I just think Kansas will appeal and have them all reduced or removed.

Not really. You inferred it. After seeing what happened to Georgia Tech, I fully expect the NCAA to hit Kansas with a laundry list of penalties. I just think Kansas will appeal and have them all reduced or removed.
Dude you are So full of it,if you think for one second you all will appeal and win anything

I can't remember when the NCAA lost an appeal, considering they control the appeal process. Once again we have to keep reminding you this not a court of law.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
They may get some reduction but very little. Especially since they are fighting it and not cooperating. Self has no choice but to fight it because his coaching career is on the line. The NCAA has been criticized heavily for the UNC debacle and will set an example with Kansas.

TwoRcOk.gif

Reactions: villefan76

You can't actually believe this will happen do you ? If so. you are delusional !

Ahh they’ll dance around it still. “What the hell does he know?” “Cal was a proven cheater once before, it’s just a matter of time” yada yada. Bill self is a crook, UNC had fake classes for 20 plus years, Louisville speaks for itself, UCLA cheated with Wooden paying for all their big recruits, Indiana has been a Div II school for 30 years, and coach K paid 100,000 or more to multiple recruits, and we’re STILL the king of college basketball without all that cheating.

And yet, Cal wasn't a proven cheater. In fact, the NCAA went out of their way to say Cal was not at fault, or involved. Still, the morons from these cheating schools will choose to say Cal cheats. Just shows that their ignorance goes beyond their claims that KU, UL, etc, are clean.

Good for Medcalf. Doesn’t strike me as a guy who who often roots for UK.:)
Medcalf is buddies with Matt Jones and has hosted KSR a couple times when Matt was gone. He likes UK just fine. Not to say that's the reason he wrote the article but he def doesn't dislike UK in any way either.

Side note in regards to Kansas, I don't even care about ole rug head Self. Jerrance Howard and Kurtis Townsend are two of the dirtiest recruiters in the history of college basketball. Love to see bad things happen to those scum bags.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT