ADVERTISEMENT

My X feed is sick w…

Oct 31, 2022
…Vol fans whining about the fouls called on their hack-a-thon of Edey. I mean my feed is OVERRUN w it. I’ve never seen a fan base cry about the officiating to this extent.

They make UK fans seems well adjusted when it comes to officiating.

UT’s sports teams are all undefeated. Losses were all caused by referee incompetence/conspiracy.

Most of the fouls on the Vols were fouls however Edey gets away with a lot of clear outs going to the basket for a rebound or to catch a pass. Plus he camps out in the lane without a 3 second call. On multiple possessions, he never left the lane for 10 or 15 seconds. It’s absurd that it isn’t called.

Noticed Edey camps in the lane A LOT!!

I’m still glad TN lost… only team left that I absolutely do not want to win under any circumstance is UConn.

Edey does get a lot of calls but what kills me is how he never gets a 3 second violation. He stands in the paint all game long without getting that call

Reactions: KFuqua
I don't have a problem with most of the fouls called on UT because they did a lot of hacking and man handling Edy. I do have an issue that they let him shove guys out of the way to get a rebound or push them completely off the block. If I am the other coach I have 1 person sitting close to the baseline to start counting every time he enters the lane to point out that he is in there 8-10 seconds or longer on every play, I am pointing it out in the media all week and I am on them constantly during the game. They may not call it but it wouldn't be because they haven't been told about it repeatedly.

Up at the top, just select ‘following’ and you’ll never see random twitter people again. ‘For you’ is trash imo

I think regardless, Tennessee made a living with overly physical defense this year so like Duke, they cannot then turn to make excuses when they have a game like that. Tennessee fouls so much a loss was bound to happen in this tournament.

I think Tennessee was very lucky to get Barnes, and really, he was going to bolt for UCLA anyway. He really shouldn’t be there, it just happened to line up. Texas probably should have never ran him off to begin with. I’m still surprised Tennessee was able to land and keep him this way.

Watch out for the basketball program to take the fall for the football team with the NCAA scandals too, Barnes might see it coming and go ahead and retire. I highly doubt Tennessee is able to continue to win at the level Barnes has moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT