ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies for my meltdown yesterday.

Thanks to those this person is targeting for not responding to it. Makes my job easier. ;-)
I’m just exposing a fraud. Many others agree with me. What kind of person condones a grown man acting like a fool. ? The op acknowledged his mistakes and apologized. Then you have the village idiot saying it’s cool to act like that it’s normal

Got it lmfao

K didn’t win any his first ten years. Wright didn’t win one his first 15 years. Cal is going to get at least another one.

We have been to final fours with murderers row and came up short with easier roads lately. I won’t care about path anymore. We will get it done again soon. K is on his last legs and now with this contract I’d say Cal will start getting top guys agains very soon. The Zion types.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
We have been to final fours with murderers row and came up short with easier roads lately. I won’t care about path anymore. We will get it done again soon. K is on his last legs and now with this contract I’d say Cal will start getting top guys agains very soon. The Zion types.

Kentucky should open next season #1.. and I'm faling to see just what other teams will be at an elite level. Not Duke, UNC or Kansas.. Maybe MSU if guys come back? Michigan isn't losing anyone aside from Matthews. LSU will fall back to earth. No one else in the SEC scares me.

Kentucky will likely sit in the top5 for the entire season. MSU should be a win, could be tough.. and then games against Utah and a bad Ohio St. team.. There will be some others, but I don't see much more than 1-loss before tourney play.

Reactions: Fox2monk
No, I like Cal but I doubt any more titles.

Feel the same but I’m optimistic that at some point in time he learns from his own mistakes. That mastering your craft thing (addressing the team afterwards) doesn’t just apply to the players. Players will come and go but Cal is here for as long as he wants to be. No doubt he wants to win, he has to ask himself what can I do better to help my team win. Needs to reflect every single year even when we win it all.

Reactions: stuway
Dont even remember that. My apologies to the players as well. I rarely go after players.

Kentucky should open next season #1.. and I'm faling to see just what other teams will be at an elite level. Not Duke, UNC or Kansas.. Maybe MSU if guys come back? Michigan isn't losing anyone aside from Matthews. LSU will fall back to earth. No one else in the SEC scares me.

Kentucky will likely sit in the top5 for the entire season. MSU should be a win, could be tough.. and then games against Utah and a bad Ohio St. team.. There will be some others, but I don't see much more than 1-loss before tourney play.

I’ll wait to see who comes back before I start to think about next year but we will be in the thick of it again. Duke will fal very hard. Nobody is replacing Zion and Barrett and Reddish as a third is hard enough.

I’ll wait to see who comes back before I start to think about next year but we will be in the thick of it again. Duke will fal very hard. Nobody is replacing Zion and Barrett and Reddish as a third is hard enough.

I think the only question mark is Herro.

If EJ or Richards leave, I think it's because of someone coming in. Same with Baker or guys like Hagans/IQ. If we lose any of these guys, it's because there's someone new in the mix.

G - Hagans
G - Maxey
F - Whitney
F - EJ
C - Richards

Reserve minutes spread among IQ, Brooks, Baker, Allen.

That would be Cal's most experience starting 5 since 2014/2015?

The only question I have, and this is for the smarter posters here, is how do you run Maxey at the 2-spot? He's 6'2". Do you run him at the point? I'd almost rather see IQ at the point, with Hagans off the bench. I doubt that will happen. But I wouldn't be upset ton see Hagans go.. it would give more minutes to IQ, Baker, Brooks, and Allen.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think the only question mark is Herro.

If EJ or Richards leave, I think it's because of someone coming in. Same with Baker or guys like Hagans/IQ. If we lose any of these guys, it's because there's someone new in the mix.

G - Hagans
G - Maxey
F - Whitney
F - EJ
C - Richards

Reserve minutes spread among IQ, Brooks, Baker, Allen.

That would be Cal's most experience starting 5 since 2014/2015?

The only question I have, and this is for the smarter posters here, is how do you run Maxey at the 2-spot? He's 6'2". Do you run him at the point? I'd almost rather see IQ at the point, with Hagans off the bench. I doubt that will happen. But I wouldn't be upset ton see Hagans go.. it would give more minutes to IQ, Baker, Brooks, and Allen.

Hagans I just don’t know about. On one hand he has a year and has had great looking games. On the other he really struggled the last third of the year. Maybe he just is set on leaving. We shall see. I do think Maxey is for sure they guy next year however. He looks to be on the level we are used to at guard. IQ really picked it up at the end of the year. I want to see what he can do with extended minutes.

Hagans I just don’t know about. On one hand he has a year and has had great looking games. On the other he really struggled the last third of the year. Maybe he just is set on leaving. We shall see. I do think Maxey is for sure they guy next year however. He looks to be on the level we are used to at guard. IQ really picked it up at the end of the year. I want to see what he can do with extended minutes.

I for the life of me, don't understand why Cal refused to put IQ in. Like, what was the deciding factor to go with Hagans over IQ? Because aside from defense, I liked IQ better at the point.

I have a feeling Cal made a late promise to Hagans to secure him, where as IQ was just a normal, early-period recruiting get. That's the only thing I can think of. So if Hagans comes back, along with Maxey in the fold, what does IQ do, knowing he's going to get even less playing time?

I could very easily see him transferring. And I would HATE to see that just because Hagans comes back.

I just find it unlikely both of them come back, especially if Herro returns.

In 10 seasons cal has 7 elite 8s, 4 final 4s, 1 runner up and a national championship.

It blows me away when people say they want him gone lol. My late father in law would say “boy you ain’t got good walkin sense”.

Reactions: Cindog28 and stuway
It's funny...to me at least, I'm more calm watching the CATS FB or BB when I'm online on this board. It calms me down. [laughing]

Like I stated on your other thread, that was an epic self-immolation you put yourself through.

I know you to be a better poster than that....

After the game, I went for a long walk. Thankfully it was a really nice afternoon to get out of the house and away from this board.

I went for a long walk during the game on second half after they took the lead. I’ve never done that in my 56 years. But yesterday I had too. And it was probably for the best

Dude don’t apologize. There’s nothing to apologize for. Fans vent it’s what they do. The ones that don’t at all are the ones that don’t lose a second of sleep over UK basketball. I’d rather have the beer with you.
I don't lose sleep over things I can't control. If that makes me apathetic, so be it.I love UK and hate losing, but losing is a part of life.

Dude don’t apologize. There’s nothing to apologize for. Fans vent it’s what they do. The ones that don’t at all are the ones that don’t lose a second of sleep over UK basketball. I’d rather have the beer with you.

giphy.gif

Kentucky should open next season #1..

Bro I love you and I too am a sunshine pumper extrodinaire.....but you're on crack man. 1 loss b4 tourney next year....come on bro. We dont even know our roster, and no matter who is on it, we are gonna lose more than 1 game....thats a guarantee

Bro I love you and I too am a sunshine pumper extrodinaire.....but you're on crack man. 1 loss b4 tourney next year....come on bro. We dont even know our roster, and no matter who is on it, we are gonna lose more than 1 game....thats a guarantee

Shoot, sorry.. I meant 1-loss before "conference" play. That's why I was bringing up our Non-conf opponents, and so far only one has a realistic shot to beat us, and that's MSU.

The last 2 years of Tubby and the BCG 2 years..........

I always keep that in mind

Man this fan base ain’t for everybody. Don’t feel bad because I’ve let games get the best of me plenty of times. I live for this shit.

Sheesh, I'm too old for that kind of behavior. I'm 54 going on 14 apparently.
We all hurt in different ways, and some of that is based on age. Some mellow as they get older; some don't. There is no right or wrong answer. We all love Kentucky Basketball, period. I was not shocked to lose, and that helps to soften the blow. Better than what's-his-name hitting a game winner against us. I'm a sore loser, but I'd rather it be to Auburn than UNC, Duke, or some other rival.

Passion! It happens. We was hella team. Came up short. We move onto. "Try again". It will work once more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT