ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies for my meltdown yesterday.

I don't know what you said but we all have our bad days. It seems like most of my are.

I've found that it works best for me to avoid this forum for a few, maybe several, days after a loss or struggle, even though I didn't do that yesterday. Sure wish I had.
Definitely wasn't a good showing by many here.
Appreciate the OP being man enough to say what he said.
Is Zaytoven man enough to do the same?

Sheesh, I'm too old for that kind of behavior. I'm 54 going on 14 apparently.
Like I stated on your other thread, that was an epic self-immolation you put yourself through.

I know you to be a better poster than that....

After the game, I went for a long walk. Thankfully it was a really nice afternoon to get out of the house and away from this board.

Reactions: DickintheHam
Dude don’t apologize. There’s nothing to apologize for. Fans vent it’s what they do. The ones that don’t at all are the ones that don’t lose a second of sleep over UK basketball. I’d rather have the beer with you.
No shock you defend the behavior of a grown man acting like a 15 year self entitled brat bitch.

ad73e07d-8b42-4ecc-b9df-2b4b58a201d4

Can you provide a link to the thread in question? I hate missing the really good meltdowns. Especially the ones that draw a next day apology, they're nearly always good entertainment.

Beyond that, no problem, OP. It happens.

Can you provide a link to the thread in question? I hate missing the really good meltdowns. Especially the ones that draw a next day apology, they're nearly always good entertainment.

Beyond that, no problem, OP. It happens.

I agree. I like seeing the meltdowns and I’ve been on the other side many times.

i know alot of people who posted many negative things are regretting it. Take 24 hours to cool down is the best thing to do.

I could not care less about the FU's to other posters. I think you owe an apology to Cal and especially the players. More so because you're 54. Sometime we forget these are kids playing.

Like I stated on your other thread, that was an epic self-immolation you put yourself through.

I know you to be a better poster than that....

After the game, I went for a long walk. Thankfully it was a really nice afternoon to get out of the house and away from this board.
Makes you wonder if he killed his dog or beat his wife. I was some kind of pissed but you have to funnel that anger into other positive events.

Reactions: irishcat1965
I could not care less about the FU's to other posters. I think you owe an apology to Cal and especially the players. More so because you're 54. Sometime we forget these are kids playing.
I dont think I said anything about the players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT