ADVERTISEMENT

My ? about College Game Day

Jan 1, 2003
Today is the 1st time I watched this season but , I had to turn it off ---- because I saw HER there . Before I dare use the word " repulsive " , I must ask is - Does Christina Williamson look that way because of illness or by choice ? If because of illness , I retract the word " repulsive " If , by choice , welllllll ????? Also , just who is Andrea Carter ?

Today is the 1st time I watched this season but , I had to turn it off ---- because I saw HER there . Before I dare use the word " repulsive " , I must ask is - Does Christina Williamson look that way because of illness or by choice ? If because of illness , I retract the word " repulsive " If , by choice , welllllll ????? Also , just who is Andrea Carter ?
She suffers from alopecia.

Yeah woke espn has to put women's players on men's college GameDay now.

Do they put any former men's players on their women's shows?

I’ve watched a few clips of her. She’s not over the top obnoxious and is a good presenter. The alopecia diagnosis is real.

Otherwise, and unrelated to her, yes ESPN is woke as hell.

It's not just a Game Day thing.
ESPN is owned by Disney and the Mouse is all in on DEI. It's a sad thing that ESPN fired a bunch of knowledgeable, quality broadcasters in order to push their agenda.
There were women who were fired too. 😂 Name one of the quality broadcasters that you miss that were fired. I’ll hang up and listen.

Reactions: BigTyrone
I saw an overview of the women's show and its all chick's. Not a surprise.

We also had the bizarre wnba player participating in the men's 3 point shooting contest, albeit with a midget ball. When are we gonna let the worst 10 nba players play in the wnba all star game against their best players? Lmao. That would be must see tv.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
I guess, to the virtue signalers, you must have something wrong with you if you prefer to hear men talking about a man's sport. Look, women can to it just fine. But if the last few years has taught me anything, people are allowed to have my opinion and preference. If you want to over analyze that and make it into something it's not, then that's on you, not me.

College Game Day for Football & Basketball has gone stale and I don't watch either one of them anymore. It is good for a pregame football environment I suppose if you are there and a school they don't visit but the viewing experience just doesn't do it for me.

I don't really care who is on there as long as they have a good knowledge of the college game and provide fair and unbiased insight.

People on this board think fans actually want to win basketball games gives us a bad name, when, in fact it is crazy things like this that actually give us a bad name.

Sports are great for everyone, no matter their appearance or gender everyone can enjoy them.

Now if there is a problem with actual commentary sure discuss that.

Jay Williams is one of the worst, he is the skip bayless of game day that just says things to get people talking and it’s almost unbearable listening to jay bilas.

If we want to keep an entire group of people from basketball commentary I vote no more Dukies.

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
jay Williams and Pat mcafee aren’t my bag of tea. Haven’t really watched either since covid.

College Game Day for Football & Basketball has gone stale and I don't watch either one of them anymore. It is good for a pregame football environment I suppose if you are there and a school they don't visit but the viewing experience just doesn't do it for me.
Yes
I don't really care who is on there as long as they have a good knowledge of the college game and provide fair and unbiased insight.
That's not gonna happen. An analyst, at some point, will say something a fanbase disagrees with and become a "hater" or "woke".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT