ADVERTISEMENT

Music City Bowl

Why is no one mentioning the Las Vegas Bowl????

IMHO, that's the one we will end up in.

Right now there are 3 teams at 8-4 that will take up all of the FLA bowls, Miss. ST, USC lite and Ole Miss. Have to believe Music City is out because UK/UofL is on the SAME day at the SAME time.

If LSU loses tonight, they will end up 9-4.

The music City Bowl will be played at the exact time as our Louisville BBall game. Unless Mitch Barnhardt can get the time or date of the UL game changed, I don't see us accepting it.
Yea, we're gonna stay home because of a hoops game time conflict. Humorous to say the least.

Right now there are 3 teams at 8-4 that will take up all of the FLA bowls, Miss. ST, USC lite and Ole Miss. Have to believe Music City is out because UK/UofL is on the SAME day at the SAME time.

The west teams usually play out west. UK brings throngs of fans to Florida. Look for the Cats to play somewhere in Florida.

I'd take a trip to Vegas.

Reactions: G-PIP and catben
The music City Bowl will be played at the exact time as our Louisville BBall game. Unless Mitch Barnhardt can get the time or date of the UL game changed, I don't see us accepting it.
Who cares? Only Cal can keep the basketball game close. Support the football team and Cal can stuff it up his ass. UL basketball is awful and no one will be watching. Wake up Mitch.

Reactions: GridCats
Is that ole rag sheet still around?

I’m surprised UK fans didn’t run their rear ends to the river 35 yrs ago
Like every other newspaper, it's suffered mightily. But it's the only game in town, and does pretty good in regard to the major local sports given the circumstances. Jerry Tipton treated the sports page like it should matter more than as entertainment and appeared to believe he was an investigative journalist. I never agreed with that approach - I mean come on, it's just sports; give us some enjoyment with that at least. But for general information, particularly beyond sports, I don't know of any other option except the Louisville Courier Journal.

I believe LSU losing is gonna knock us down a notch in the pecking order. Music City may be best we could hope for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT