ADVERTISEMENT

Muaray Over Davis

Remember in 2018 when we had the easiest path to the final four in our history and PJ Washington was having the WORST FT SHOOTING GAME IN UK HISTORY, how Cal refused to change it up and kept feeding him in the post, even though we had SGA (familiar with him)? But then the last play of the game he ran he had our previous starting point guard, Quade Green, shoot a 35 footer, not even drawing anything up for SGA? 😂 God so happy we’re done with Cal, aren’t you?
We routinely get surprised by what guys can do in the NBA that we never saw in college. How many here would’ve guessed that KAT would be in an NBA 3-point contest? 😂

Aaaand another one. Saying that’s what happens when you have a bad game in a single elimination tournament and Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game translates to Cal is awesome and he did no wrong at UK.

Imagine being this ate up and controlled by an agenda. Y’all better not say we got screwed by the refs against UNC in 2017 elite 8 because that’s basically saying Cal did no wrong, is awesome, and you’re an Arkansas fan.
The irony in making new account after new account to defend people who don't even know you exist. That's sad. I remember you were on here living and dying for Aaron Bradshaw. You were doing the same for JMI and UK's NIl department. Woman behavior.

Yeah Murray was sick, I wish his team here had one super wing scorer, that’s about all it missed outside a legit big man. That back court was special. Monk is the only other dude who could get as hot as Murray. Sheppard and Dilly had some heat too though.
Grady could get hot too.

Reactions: Fox2monk
So stating a fact makes you an Arkansas fan. The people who love trashing our players coaches and administration are the gatekeepers now, too funny. Never has saying Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game hurt so many feelings.

You’re on a rival teams forum and we are the ones with hurt feelings? 😂

Trolls that come here these days aren’t even good at what they do. They use to at least be in their right mind.

You’re on a rival teams forum and we are the ones with hurt feelings? 😂

Trolls that come here these days aren’t even good at what they do. They use to at least be in their right mind.
A rivals team based on what? Not trashing UK players? What exactly makes me a rivals team fan? Oh wait, you can’t say, you’re just mad and in your feelings because I stated a fact.

Also how is saying Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game trolling? Who exactly does that troll? Again, you can’t explain your nonsense because you’re a complete fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
We routinely get surprised by what guys can do in the NBA that we never saw in college. How many here would’ve guessed that KAT would be in an NBA 3-point contest? 😂
Here’s an interview with KAT after his freshman year of high school. At the time, he was known for his 3 point shooting (see around 1:45 of the clip). Later he will say, “My strength, as funny as it may sound, is the low post and not the 3 ball.”😉 I love how he would go on to win the 2022 3 Point Contest!

Last edited:
And Ulis...plus three or four other future NBA guys (Poythress, Skal, Briscoe, Mulder, plus a pretty decent Charles Matthews).
Hold up. Not a one of those had time to finish their cup of coffee in the nba. Not saying cal didn’t underperform. Just saying I cannot pretend those other guys were nba talents.

A rivals team based on what? Not trashing UK players? What exactly makes me a rivals team fan? Oh wait, you can’t say, you’re just mad and in your feelings because I stated a fact.

Also how is saying Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game trolling? Who exactly does that troll? Again, you can’t explain your nonsense because you’re a complete fraud.

Are You Mad Fran Healy GIF by Travis

And Ulis...plus three or four other future NBA guys (Poythress, Skal, Briscoe, Mulder, plus a pretty decent Charles Matthews).
I always liked Charles Matthews and it bothered me that he would be taken out after a mistake. I wondered at the time how he would flourish if given more time. I was happy for him when Michigan made it to the Championship Game in 2018.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
How crazy is it when you look at how many “worst performances” we had in our last game under Cal. From the entire 2010 team in his first year to last year with Sheppard and 10 examples in between. Always playing tight and without purpose when it mattered under Cal.
He coached toward that. Skills not emphasized. Bricking free throws cost us 5 or so season enders.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Hold up. Not a one of those had time to finish their cup of coffee in the nba. Not saying cal didn’t underperform. Just saying I cannot pretend those other guys were nba talents.
And yet, Cal not only thought they were NBA talents, he played them that way.

Not just “in”, but WIN an NBA three point contest.

KAT’s shooting range was a revelation after he got to the NBA. Like a secret that was kept hidden from us when he was at UK.

Reactions: HeismaNole
I hate Cat on Cat crime. Looked a bit like AD blocking Benson in that UNCheat game. Murray avoided that and put the dagger in the Lakers, which is nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT