ADVERTISEMENT

Muaray Over Davis

Cal lost in the 2nd round with Jamal Murray...
That’s what happens when you have a bad game in a single elimination tournament. Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game of the season at the worst time. I bet some here called him a failure based on that one game too.

That’s what happens when you have a bad game in a single elimination tournament. Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game of the season at the worst time. I bet some here called him a failure based on that one game too.
Calipari is awesome. UK will never recover from ''running him off'', the fanbase is awful, I love Calipari. He did no wrongs at UK.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

How crazy is it when you look at how many “worst performances” we had in our last game under Cal. From the entire 2010 team in his first year to last year with Sheppard and 10 examples in between. Always playing tight and without purpose when it mattered under Cal.

When those “one bad game’s” turn into bad seasons, it’s time to move on.

Now head over to hogville, you have some recruiting rankings to brag about.

jerry springer what GIF by The Maury Show

Would you rather have had a freshman Murray in 2016, or a sophomore Booker?

I've mentioned before that Booker ended 2015 on a bad shooting slump, but that sort of thing doesn't really go into the following season. What we know of Booker now, I'm probably inclined to go with a Sophomore season of his, just because he's another year more experienced and likely helps us avoid some of those early losses.. and I think he compliments Ulis a little better.

We also got bounced in the 2nd round, and I think I'd rather roll the dice with Booker.. can't be all that worse of a result, but could be a heck of a lot better.

The real problem though, was that our front court was just too weak, inexperienced and just not very good.

Denver just toying with the Lakers yet again.

I think it will definitely be Denver vs Boston again n finals.

Murray will always be my guy. When he gets going he’s the best shot maker I’ve seen come through UK. A very special player that gets forgotten due to the Indiana game, playing in Denver, and playing with the best player in the world.

Would really enjoy him getting a second ring in his career cementing his legacy.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Murray will always be my guy. When he gets going he’s the best shot maker I’ve seen come through UK. A very special player that gets forgotten due to the Indiana game, playing in Denver, and playing with the best player in the world.

Would really enjoy him getting a second ring in his career cementing his legacy.
Yeah Murray was sick, I wish his team here had one super wing scorer, that’s about all it missed outside a legit big man. That back court was special. Monk is the only other dude who could get as hot as Murray. Sheppard and Dilly had some heat too though.

When those “one bad game’s” turn into bad seasons, it’s time to move on.

Now head over to hogville, you have some recruiting rankings to brag about.
So stating a fact makes you an Arkansas fan. The people who love trashing our players coaches and administration are the gatekeepers now, too funny. Never has saying Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game hurt so many feelings.

Calipari is awesome. UK will never recover from ''running him off'', the fanbase is awful, I love Calipari. He did no wrongs at UK.

Is that what you wanted to hear?
Aaaand another one. Saying that’s what happens when you have a bad game in a single elimination tournament and Jamal Murray had his worst shooting game translates to Cal is awesome and he did no wrong at UK.

Imagine being this ate up and controlled by an agenda. Y’all better not say we got screwed by the refs against UNC in 2017 elite 8 because that’s basically saying Cal did no wrong, is awesome, and you’re an Arkansas fan.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Yeah Murray was sick, I wish his team here had one super wing scorer, that’s about all it missed outside a legit big man. That back court was special. Monk is the only other dude who could get as hot as Murray. Sheppard and Dilly had some heat too though.
Skal was the biggest bust of the Cal era, in my opinion. At least in terms of what was promoted versus reality.

A perfect example of Skal at UK.

Yeah Murray was sick, I wish his team here had one super wing scorer, that’s about all it missed outside a legit big man. That back court was special. Monk is the only other dude who could get as hot as Murray….
27-9 seemed like a letdown after being so spoiled the previous 6-minus-1 seasons. My, how things changed. Cal struggles to coach well against his friends like Crean.
I’ve often wondered how differently things might have ended had Dakari stayed and Skal been able to play his natural game. Ulis and Murray were such fun!

Yup, when you don’t have an agenda and speak the truth it’s trolling. Jamal Murray literally had his worst shooting game the season. He was 7-18 and 1-9 from 3 but saying that is trolling. SMH

Remember in 2018 when we had the easiest path to the final four in our history and PJ Washington was having the WORST FT SHOOTING GAME IN UK HISTORY, how Cal refused to change it up and kept feeding him in the post, even though we had SGA (familiar with him)? But then the last play of the game he ran he had our previous starting point guard, Quade Green, shoot a 35 footer, not even drawing anything up for SGA? 😂 God so happy we’re done with Cal, aren’t you?

He won a nba title. Seems like it was the right move to me.
Yeah, obviously if you’re going to win. He’s the main reason LeBron has a fourth ring. Im just talking about how AD has been since he went to LA. The “dumb move” comment was about what he did in the press conference

For pure transparency, I have always despised the Lakers

Last edited:
27-9 seemed like a letdown after being so spoiled the previous 6-minus-1 seasons. My, how things changed. Cal struggles to coach well against his friends like Crean.
I’ve often wondered how differently things might have ended had Dakari stayed and Skal been able to play his natural game. Ulis and Murray were such fun!
Yeah Dakari would have made that team great.

Reactions: Wildcat Sheli
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT