ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Champions Classic Ticket Update

I got the same email yesterday. Thought it was just seat assignment. Didn't realize it was an extra charge until I got on here. Anyway to get out of that or are we just stuck? I'm 217, row 1

I got the same email yesterday. Thought it was just seat assignment. Didn't realize it was an extra charge until I got on here. Anyway to get out of that or are we just stuck? I'm 217, row 1

I would keep 1st row upper section, i like first row balcony type seats.

But if you dont want them, Im sure someone on here would buy them .

I would keep 1st row upper section, i like first row balcony type seats.

But if you dont want them, Im sure someone on here would buy them .
Oh yea I plan on keeping them and using them, just didn't know if there was a way out of the added $28 per ticket

Oh yea I plan on keeping them and using them, just didn't know if there was a way out of the added $28 per ticket

It probably depends if you bought the upper-200 level or lower-200 level sections they offered. Row 1 is obviously the lower-200 level which are $95ish where as the upper-200's were being sold for $65ish (if i remember correctly).

I think their fine print has us over a barrel. I'm ok with it. I assumed they'd cancel many people's request anyway.

Well... decided to just go ahead and call. They were able to look me up by customer number and told me I was in the section level I ordered (100 level). Glad it worked out.

Well... decided to just go ahead and call. They were able to look me up by customer number and told me I was in the section level I ordered (100 level). Glad it worked out.
Congrats man! What state do you live in?

I think their fine print has us over a barrel. I'm ok with it. I assumed they'd cancel many people's request anyway.
Yea I think you're right. Didn't realize there was an "upper" and "lower" level to the upper deck haha. Didn't realize it when I bought them. Not a huge deal, just wanted to get out of it if I could.

Reactions: jedwar
Did they mention when they would be sending you an email or putting the tickets in the mail?

Why don't you just call them and provide your order number? I think all the seats have been assigned. It's just taking them time to reach out to everyone.

Yea I think you're right. Didn't realize there was an "upper" and "lower" level to the upper deck haha. Didn't realize it when I bought them. Not a huge deal, just wanted to get out of it if I could.
I understand.

I also got lower tickets when they went on sale and I've not heard a thing from them nor seen anything different on my credit card. Hopefully those that kept the lowers are not getting notified of any changes and just get their tickets. Seems most that got the emails were being notified of some sort of pricing change.

I also got lower tickets when they went on sale and I've not heard a thing from them nor seen anything different on my credit card. Hopefully those that kept the lowers are not getting notified of any changes and just get their tickets. Seems most that got the emails were being notified of some sort of pricing change.

I think you're right. I assume you live outside of Kentucky too? Based on some posts here, I also think some of those who ordered 100 level and live in Kentucky got downgraded to the upper level.

I think you're right. I assume you live outside of Kentucky too? Based on some posts here, I also think some of those who ordered 100 level and live in Kentucky got downgraded to the upper level.

No, I live in Northern Kentucky. LOL, I don't want to call them and ask them anything, hopefully I stay in the 100 level. To be honest, I don't even care as long as I am there. I'll take the refund of the difference and sit up a little higher.

I had ordered 100 level tickets but got assigned 223, Row 15 and refunded the difference. I figured that would happen. I live in Tennessee, so I was hoping they wouldn't figure out I'm a UK fan :)

But by looking at StubHub prices (and since nothing was really available for the public sale), I'm just glad to be in the building.

Reactions: kyeric and jedwar
Soo.. my friend bought tickets and he ended up with sec 200. I bought mine about 5 minutes before him (thanks to you guys). He got a email saying his tickets were changed but I never got a email at all... tickets showed up today and managed to get sec 100 lowers row 4.

Hell yeah baby!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT