ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Champions Classic Ticket Update

Check your email. You'll get an email telling you where your seats are before the tickets make it to you.

I called a little bit ago. They told me no seats have been assigned yet. Clearly that's not true since some of you guys know your seats.I bought lowers and I haven't heard anything from them via email or my bank account activity.

The wife called about the whole upper/lower debacle.

Said the guy she talked to was an ass. LOL, can you imagine pissing off #BBN.

Bet they are having a great day at the ticket office. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: BBUK
The wife called about the whole upper/lower debacle.

Said the guy she talked to was an ass. LOL, can you imagine pissing off #BBN.

Bet they are having a great day at the ticket office. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep they seemed pretty annoyed that I was calling.

I am in row 12 of 16 in sec 220. Seriously 4 rows from the very top. They told me they moved me lower for additional $26 per ticket. I emailed again to say I was 4 rows from top and invoice shows they are the same exact tickets I had cheaper. No response.

My guess i
Just found out I’m in section 13, row 17.

How did you find out? Call, email?

i ordered the 100 level for 142.00 on 9/15 never saw lower level for sale. just got refund to $97.00 and got upper level lower section 224 row 14

ordered right after they went on sale on MSU page.....even paid the $6.00 Spartan Fund donation

Interesting. I ordered lowers in late September but haven't heard anything yet. Sounds like you would of ordered before me, though, so that doesn't bode well for my chances at lowers. Unless it's because you live in Kentucky and they pushed you back on purpose....

Just received my confirmation email... ordered 100 level but was given section 224 row 15

I got section 223 row 17, I think I'm going to get a refund, that is frustrating

Got the email, they charged me a little more but put me in section 14-I’ll take it! Who wants to meet up for dinner and drinks before the game??

I ordered lowers and got put up in 223 row 17. I asked if they could move me to a lower section, they said no. Said that was for donors and season ticket holders. I asked for a refund and they gave me a refund.

How’d they assign you 13 when that level wasn’t available? Or did they ask if you wanted to upgrade when you called?

Earlier they called and asked if I wanted to upgrade. Later this afternoon, I called and was told my seat location.

At least you guys are hearing something. I’m sure I ordered before some of you folks but haven’t heard anything yet.

When did all of you order the tickets...whether you’ve been contacted yet or not?

ADVERTISEMENT