ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Champions Classic Ticket Update

jedwar

Dec 30, 2002
Rex, KY
I got an email that my tickets were upgraded from upper to lower. Price increased from $71 each to $97 each. Best I can tell. The $104 difference has already cleared my bank. Worked out much much better than I thought.

Thats awesome
I still havent heard from them, I bought lower tickets as soon as they went on sale through MSU

Well I was too hasty, it says they were 200 level upper and now they say 200 level lower. But the row and section and seats still say the same. IDK. But it looks like we are in at any rate.

Just got an email for mine as well. (Section 217, Row 11)

So they don't do digital tickets, I take it? Need to wait for snail mail?

Just got an email for mine as well. (Section 217, Row 11)

So they don't do digital tickets, I take it? Need to wait for snail mail?

Did you order upper level tickets?
I paid 304$ for 2 lower level tickets, just hope they honor what we ordered.

Anybody on here that ordered lower tickets got word of where their tickets will be?

Did you order upper level tickets?
I paid 304$ for 2 lower level tickets, just hope they honor what we ordered.

Anybody on here that ordered lower tickets got word of where their tickets will be?

I paid for lower level tickets as well and have yet to hear anything.

I ordered uppers. Looks like they billed me an additional $104 as well. Calling them 200 level lowers though. Were there different priced uppers through ticketmaster? Not sure why price went from $71 to $97 each.

I ordered uppers. Looks like they billed me an additional $104 as well. Calling them 200 level lowers though. Were there different priced uppers through ticketmaster? Not sure why price went from $71 to $97 each.

Yeah this kinda sucks.

Upgraded me to the same seats I already had but charged me more money.

I'm in the building so that good, but I am going to find out the deal. Wifey said there was a disclaimer or something when she bought saying they may charge us more, but it's hard to understand her when it comes to stuff like this. Anyway..........we good.

Obviously we all here seem to be in close proximity to one another. I suggest we all wear name tags with our screen name on them, or maybe not. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ticket office says that Upper vs, Lower means in that SECTION, not the arena. Not really what a sports fan (or scalper) is used to when purchasing tickets.

Uh...ok

Probably could have used a different vernacular for the poor hillbillies from Kentucky like me.

Maybe section 220 Less Higher or section 220 Bottommost :smiley:

Reactions: kyeric
Whew, I thought the brudder was going to start a gofundme account due to his account being overdrawn...(Thought I was going to have to contribute.)

Reactions: awf and AirRaid08
So...........they moved me from upper to lower in the same section yet I have the same seating assignment location wise. I hope they unbolt the chairs and moved them. I am beyond furious! Not really. I really expected them to cancel them entirely.

I am in row 12 of 16 in sec 220. Seriously 4 rows from the very top. They told me they moved me lower for additional $26 per ticket. I emailed again to say I was 4 rows from top and invoice shows they are the same exact tickets I had cheaper. No response.

So...........they moved me from upper to lower in the same section yet I have the same seating assignment location wise. I hope they unbolt the chairs and moved them. I am beyond furious! Not really. I really expected them to cancel them entirely.

giphy.gif

Sir...

We should all meet up!

UK Alumni Pre-Game Party (Hosted by the Central Indiana UK Alumni Club)
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 | 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET
Tin Roof Indianapolis
36 S. Pennsylvania St. | Indianapolis, Indiana

Did anyone pay for the $142 lower level ticket through them?

I did and haven’t seen anything yet

That is what I did, and I still haven't got my tickets yet.
I called a little bit ago. They told me no seats have been assigned yet. Clearly that's not true since some of you guys know your seats.I bought lowers and I haven't heard anything from them via email or my bank account activity.

ADVERTISEMENT