ADVERTISEMENT

Most NCAAT wins since 2020.

This is why UK fans were clamoring for change. Just freaking win games. UK should never be on a basketball win list below Colorado and other schools that have logos I don't even recognize. What would UNC or Duke do if they had these results? The same exact thing our fans did. Demand a change. The Bennies are not as dumb as what our last coach wanted people to believe.

Comparing this to the prior decade and the 90s really puts the awfulness into perspective.

Even the massively disappointing 2000s decade is way better than this one so far. Way better.

Reactions: RunninRichie
This is why UK fans were clamoring for change. Just freaking win games. UK should never be on a basketball win list below Colorado and other schools that have logos I don't even recognize. What would UNC or Duke do if they had these results? The same exact thing our fans did. Demand a change. The Bennies are not as dumb as what our last coach wanted people to believe.

Unless I am reading something wrong, Duke fans are in the same boat, right?

The difference is they have actually won a few conference tournament wins, right? Just checked…. Duke has won 55 of its last 66 ACC Tournament games with ACC tourney titles in 2017, 2019, and 2023.

Yuck, can’t believe I actually talked that much about them…although Scheyer is more tolerable (at this point, at least) than the scumbag K was.

Unless I am reading something wrong, Duke fans are in the same boat, right?

The difference is they have actually won a few conference tournament wins, right? Just checked…. Duke has won 55 of its last 66 ACC Tournament games with ACC tourney titles in 2017, 2019, and 2023.

Yuck, can’t believe I actually talked that much about them…although Scheyer is more tolerable (at this point, at least) than the scumbag K was.
Am I misunderstanding something but they went to a Final Four in 2022 and an elite 8 this year. So they have at least had two good years.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Am I misunderstanding something but they went to a Final Four in 2022 and an elite 8 this year. So they have at least had two good years.

Yeah, I was just looking at the graphic, so you are right as I totally wasn’t thinking about or counting those…significant brain lapse.

With that in mind…it makes the point even stronger about the utter ineptitude of Cal in this decade

Reactions: HeismaNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT