ADVERTISEMENT

Most entertaining team in the country

OmahaCats

Sophomore
Apr 10, 2020
I completely agree with the ESPN2 analysis to that. And not bc I’m a Kentucky fan. They absolutely are. And if they can rebound/play good D, it’s the best team in the country. I believe this young team will get better and better in both areas. I am actually really starting to like Ugo. He’s going to be a big reason for both . Also liked how Bradshaw ended the half

They are fun to watch. See a few signs of better defense tonight but need to really still work on that a lot to be really special in March.

I completely agree with the ESPN2 analysis to that. And not bc I’m a Kentucky fan. They absolutely are. And if they can rebound/play good D, it’s the best team in the country. I believe this young team will get better and better in both areas. I am actually really starting to like Ugo. He’s going to be a big reason for both . Also liked how Bradshaw ended the half
Sure is a fun bunch to watch I agree

Reactions: NociHTTP
The offense is fun to watch! Watching them give up open threes, and not blocking out makes me want to throw something through the tv sometimes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT