ADVERTISEMENT

Moses wood

Lol, at this point, who’s not going to be in the portal! This will eventually have to be scrapped for the previous version, or a lot of coaches will be looking for employment elsewhere.

No way a sane coach would want to deal with this shitshow year in, year out!

Lol, at this point, who’s not going to be in the portal! This will eventually have to be scrapped for the previous version, or a lot of coaches will be looking for employment elsewhere.

No way a sane coach would want to deal with this shitshow year in, year out!
That is why I don't see an NBA coach wanting to go to the college level. I don't think it was an entire coincidence that Roy, Wright, and Coach K left when they did.

Yeah we don't need guys return that can get 20pts 20rebs a game. We need Portland college players.
Yeah, I bet not one play on FAU, SDSU could play in the SEC either. But heck they can play for a shot at the championship game. Heck sooner or later you have to realize that just because a guy plays at Portland does not mean he cannot play at UK. Late bloomer / Went to Portland because of family or other reason. Does not matter. Guys lets all bow down to BIG CATS opinion only. He knows more that all the rest of us combined. Don't like my opinion fine. Do get all snarky with me you might bite off more than you can chew.

Yeah, I bet not one play on FAU, SDSU could play in the SEC either. But heck they can play for a shot at the championship game. Heck sooner or later you have to realize that just because a guy plays at Portland does not mean he cannot play at UK. Late bloomer / Went to Portland because of family or other reason. Does not matter. Guys lets all bow down to BIG CATS opinion only. He knows more that all the rest of us combined. Don't like my opinion fine. Do get all snarky with me you might bite off more than you can chew.
Your not gonna get on Cal or blame him for the lack of talent bring in guys like this? The SEC would kill him inside. We be out rebounded and his 2-6 or 1 of 4 from 3s will not help giving up put backs fouls and cuts to the basket.

Cal will always playhis star recruits. Why would a late bloomer come sit on the bench for a year. Hell we got recruits that

are doing that and they never see minutes unless someone is hurt. Cal is the problem. He always has been.

Your not gonna get on Cal or blame him for the lack of talent bring in guys like this? The SEC would kill him inside. We be out rebounded and his 2-6 or 1 of 4 from 3s will not help giving up put backs fouls and cuts to the basket.
If he is being a true stretch 4 on offense he will get limited ops to rebound. On defense he can (being a junior and having a more mature body) be taught how to block out and do a better job on the boards. The thing is you cannot teach a young 18 year old how to get stronger hands, core and body. You can train them and get them ready for the next guy, NBA or when they go to the portal now that that is a thing. If you want to have a guy dominate the paint then you have to go after another Oscar type of guy. You are not typically going to get from 18 year old players. If you need a banger and a stretch 4 then get both. Not many Mashburn type players out there that are 6'9" and 240 that can stretch the floor and bang.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT