ADVERTISEMENT

More trouble in Kansas

Nothing surprises me about Kansas anymore. Wonder when the FBI report is going to come out if ever ?

images

Reactions: JDHoss
Isn’t it odd that the two Universities with the most embarrassing controversies involving athletics and the treatment of women are Kansas and UofL.

And UofL hired their latest president from Kansas.

Forget about it. Kansas, Duke, and UNCare untouchable.
It would certainly appear that way. Look at all of the trouble with the Pump brothers a few years ago and nothing came out of it.

How stupid is something like that in this day?
This is way beyond "I was drunk and not thinking clear".

There you go at Jailhawk U they put the cheer team on probationn, but all the issue the Jailhawks men’s basketball team has has no one gets as much as a second look !!

Hindsight....If I had it all to do over again....less time in a gym playing b-ball with sweaty dudes fatasizing about an unrealistic NBA dream, more time working on a cheer scholorship hanging out with hot chicks.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Hindsight....If I had it all to do over again....less time in a gym playing b-ball with sweaty dudes fatasizing about an unrealistic NBA dream, more time working on a cheer scholorship hanging out with hot chicks.
Yep. It's basically free weight lifting with super hot chicks. All those dudes are pretty swole.

I have a guy friend that cheered at Alabama that was straight; according to him the Girls use the few straightbguys as "comfortable hookups" when they are in the mood or at road events. Also said the big Cheer competitions and clinics is basically like the Olympic Village stories.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Before you guys bash on Kansas too much remember the Baron was from Kansas but that was a long time ago.
What does Coach Rupp have to do with that modern day cesspool in Lawrence, Kansas? Does that somehow exonerate everything that goes on there?

Reactions: Ugoff
Every time I see a KU thread about getting in trouble I want to post a line from the movie Outlaw Josey Wales when the old woman and her daughter get caught by the rival outlaws and Josey Wales is watching from the hillside and says “Poor pilgrims from Kansas, they don’t look too proud now do they?”

Reactions: lonnie boyd
Giving me flashbacks to fraternity hazing. I refused to quit, but walked away shortly after getting in.

Lots of news of trouble, but then as with anything UNC, KU or Puke, it just disappears and nothing happens beyond the initial news article.

Had ANY of these situations we've seen or heard about the past few years happened to have been UK - the NCAA would have set up camp in Lexington and spent the better part of their billion dollar revenue investigating and making sure the media never let the stories die.

Reactions: kat57
ADVERTISEMENT