ADVERTISEMENT

More Reeves Updates- this A.M.

I'd be willing to bet that he is lying about this. It is illegal for a registrar to divulge any student information without written consent from that student. Even enrollment status.

Yeah doesn't sound like it would be allowed.

What do the fans have to do with it? We didn't create the culture and we have nothing to do with players sitting, players pouting and players mind f*cking everyone.

I hope you can explain, I think maybe I'm not understanding your post?!? If I did, I'm sorry.
He's saying that there are losers on the internet who post all of their videos and articles of their 'information' because they know that our fans will eat it up and give them attention. That's why there's so much BS out there that changes with the wind

Reactions: Fox2monk
He's saying that there are losers on the internet who post all of their videos and articles of their 'information' because they know that our fans will eat it up and give them attention. That's why there's so much BS out there that changes with the wind
Yeah, but that has nothing with what I said.

"Players first + generation Z = a disaster".

You can't create a players first environment with this generation of kids, you will lose every time.

I have no idea what that has to do with the fanbase being so passionate.

Very average? Hyperbole. Kid averaged nearly 16ppg, and shot over 40% from 3 during SEC play.

Someone has to score, and last years team was pretty bad. Made him look better than he is. He’s average, period.

I would just move on. He clearly wants to be a grad transfer so he can transfer without penalty.
Telle est la vie dans la grande nation bleue

A lot going on here.

1. If Reeves is taking classes, that seems pretty obvious he intends to leave

2. Has to be some sort of violation for a registrar to give out information on a public figure--even one like Reeves who isn't a house hold name.
1. He is taking classes

2. It’s actually not a violation. Students have to request their information not be released or it will.

Cut Reeves loose. He is only going to stay if he can’t find something else. Holding a spot unless a prettier girl shows up
Agree! if he hadn’t given Calipari and Cats a commitment already to return to Rupp then we can certainly do without him! He’s streaky anyway and didn’t show up in bigger games like SEC and NCAA tourney games—plus his D was not that great!!

Last I heard he was supposed to announce Tuesday he was coming back, but haven't seen anything saying that.

Does anyone have any insight?
yeah, does ANYONE know something?...I can't find a thing either. Thanks in advance

No way a registrar at a university is going to give some random dude calling in this information.
It’s actually not illegal. A student had to request their information not be released, otherwise it can be.

Yeah, but that has nothing with what I said.

"Players first + generation Z = a disaster".

You can't create a players first environment with this generation of kids, you will lose every time.

I have no idea what that has to do with the fanbase being so passionate.
Yeah but you also said you “don’t hear about this crap at other schools” and that’s what his post was in response to. You don’t hear about it at other schools because the fans don’t care as much as they do at Kentucky.

I’m not saying he gave you a great response, I was just breaking down what he was trying to say

re: Reeves... don't think its an "insider information" issue. I believe UK is either being flat out lied to by the Reeves camp... or most likely sounds like he is changing his information daily. Pilgrim said he told UK last weekend he was coming back, and they scheduled the announcement for Tuesday. Then he wouldn't answer their calls.

Bottom line, he doesn't want to be at UK next year, and will only come back if thats his only option.

Yeah but you also said you “don’t hear about this crap at other schools” and that’s what his post was in response to. You don’t hear about it at other schools because the fans don’t care as much as they do at Kentucky.

I’m not saying he gave you a great response, I was just breaking down what he was trying to say
What??? You guys think we don't hear about this at other schools because their fan following?
Jeff Goodman is reporting on this crap every day, if anyone at KU, duke or uNC sat out like Sharpe did, everyone would know about it. If players on any of those teams were ghosting their coaches, like Reeves is, Goodman would put it on blast. UK fans aren't the ones broadcasting whats happening.

The fans have nothing to do with it.

re: Reeves... don't think its an "insider information" issue. I believe UK is either being flat out lied to by the Reeves camp... or most likely sounds like he is changing his information daily. Pilgrim said he told UK last weekend he was coming back, and they scheduled the announcement for Tuesday. Then he wouldn't answer their calls.

Bottom line, he doesn't want to be at UK next year, and will only come back if thats his only option.
It’s sad because he would/may be a big part of this team. None of the other teams mentioned are better or significantly better situations than kentucky

What??? You guys think we don't hear about this at other schools because their fan following?
Jeff Goodman is reporting on this crap every day, if anyone at KU, duke or uNC sat out like Sharpe did, everyone would know about it. If players on any of those teams were ghosting their coaches, like Reeves is, Goodman would put it on blast. UK fans aren't the ones broadcasting whats happening.

The fans have nothing to do with it.
Idk Jeff but I’m not reading all that. I was just trying to help you out and explain the guys post. Have a good night

Posted it in another thread but that thing is 6 pages long....

Sisk just said on Leach Report that he heard from two sources late last night "who are as good as it gets" that Reeves is expected back. Statement expected today. Said one guy has NEVER led him wrong. One has close access to program and other in D1 coaching circles.

Paraphrasing of course...but that is what I heard.
So much for those sources lol.

To be fair sounds like they were going on Reeves own words.He told the staff he was back but it's now obvious he's a liar.
I believe that they all heard he was back and that it’s Reeves and his camp being total Dickweeds. Just saying it’s changed hourly lately. If we weren’t desperate I’d tell him to kick rocks and he can not play anywhere now.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT