ADVERTISEMENT

More Reeves Updates- this A.M.

Why did our insiders say he told our staff he was back, and Michigan insiders fell they have him in a good spot, and your pro Illinois, and then IU feels good as well
I think he told Kentucky that he’d be back to string them along. As I’ve said for quite some time…he’s enrolled at ISU. He could quit at anytime. But he will only do that if Kentucky makes him a great offer or if he can’t handle the class load.

I think he told Kentucky that he’d be back to string them along. As I’ve said for quite some time…he’s enrolled at ISU. He could quit at anytime. But he will only do that if Kentucky makes him a great offer or if he can’t handle the class load.
Yeah I think he wants Kentucky to give him as much money as possible and is going to continue to be vauge with them until the end

I'm so over this. Just leave, this isn't the veteran leadership we need.

If it is taking you this long to decide to come back to the greatest college basketball program ever, to a team that would welcome you back with open arms, maybe, just maybe you aren't what we actually need - you're just a distraction.

I know some on here really want him back, and I did at one point, but this has gone on long enough in my eyes.

Yeah the thing I just posted and the class date ending in august are not positive signs. I guess he will try to get Kentucky to give him way more money than he is worth

Yeah the thing I just posted and the class date ending in august are not positive signs. I guess he will try to get Kentucky to give him way more money than he is worth
I’m not even sure if he’s trying to draw more money from Kentucky(I have read Memphis offered stupid money). Perhaps he just doesn’t want to play there? But he may have to play there if he can’t graduate. He kind of has all of the power here. What’s Kentucky going to do…tell him he can’t play there when August comes around and that’s his only option (if he fails to graduate)?

Average guard with little to no impact
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shot 42%from three during the season. Average🤣🤣🤣🤣
Scored 37 points at Arkansas. Average🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was part of the most efficient lineup in college basketball the last 3 years. Average 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Second leading scorer on our team. Average🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your facts are wrong.
39% 3 point seater on the season. See KenPom. That is 221st among guards in the country. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

37 points is an outlier. Let’s look at all the games in single digits. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking at player efficiency ratings, and he did not even register in the top 500 most efficient offensive players in the country last year (whereas Oscar, Wallace, and Frederick did). Nor did he rank in the top 500 most efficient offensive player in any of the prior 3 years. So this stat is garbage and a red herring. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Caleb Love was the second leading scorer on UNC but he took 30 shots per game to get there. Why are you looking at PPG instead of PPS? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m not even sure if he’s trying to draw more money from Kentucky(I have read Memphis offered stupid money). Perhaps he just doesn’t want to play there? But he may have to play there if he can’t graduate. He kind of has all of the power here. What’s Kentucky going to do…tell him he can’t play there when August comes around and that’s his only option (if he fails to graduate)?
Yeah I hear ya, and they wouldn’t, our insider said role on the team was a big factor which makes zero sense because he would play a lot and be a key piece on next years roster. I think he is worried about getting passed in the rotation which wouldn’t happen. This is purely a guess, but I bet he doesn’t finish our has trouble getting into Michigan which seems to be the school he wants to go to, and ends up back here or he goes overseas and plays

Your facts are wrong.
39% 3 point seater on the season. See KenPom. That is 221st among guards in the country. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking at player efficiency ratings, and he did not even register in the top 500 most efficient offensive players in the country last year (whereas Oscar, Wallace, and Frederick did). Nor did he rank in the top 500 most efficient offensive player in any of the prior 3 years. So this stat is garbage and a red herring. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Caleb Love was the second leading scorer on UNC but he took 30 shots per game to get there. Why are you looking at PPG instead of PPS? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You may end up being right if you do I will give you your credit

Reactions: UK_Born_an_Bread
I'd be willing to bet that he is lying about this. It is illegal for a registrar to divulge any student information without written consent from that student. Even enrollment status.
Only if the student has asked it be kept confidential. It's an opt out so to speak.

Unless the student has requested otherwise, directory information is legal to give out at a public institution.

Thanks for that…with that said, it’s not about who is right. We are all victims of this charade. Not good optics for our beloved program right now.
I agree now, I don’t get why he wants to leave, the 3 schools being mentioned only IU seems like a decent team, he has a clear role and mins here. Like many have said give him a deadline and if he doesn’t say anything or keeps stalling move on

I agree now, I don’t get why he wants to leave, the 3 schools being mentioned only IU seems like a decent team, he has a clear role and mins here. Like many have said give him a deadline and if he doesn’t say anything or keeps stalling move on
I guess that’s what I’m hung up on for you guys. Move on to what?

I guess that’s what I’m hung up on for you guys. Move on to what?
Either they find somebody we don’t know about or they just move on with what they have, Kentucky is probably adding the hart kid and somto. I want reeves back but he isn’t worth all this drama.

Ask the wizard...um...hasn't seen him...

8ZpEsLE.gif

Your facts are wrong.

ouch, those facts gotta sting UK Born
but didn't need the facts to know that he was hit & miss

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Thanks for that…with that said, it’s not about who is right. We are all victims of this charade. Not good optics for our beloved program right now.
the problem is the used car salesman playing along with these types of games every year. Should have signed a top shooting transfer from the portal & not worried about Reeves. It is apparent Reeves isn't worried about UK

Jeff Goodman reported this p.m. reeves has enrolled at Ill State for summer classes. ??????

Antonio Reeves enrolled at Illinois State After a week of speculation, Kentucky guard and SEC Co-Sixth Man of the Year Antonio Reeves is enrolled in summer classes at Illinois State, the school's registrar confirmed to Stadium's Jeff Goodman.​

I’m pretty sure he did yeah
I also heard this on The Take with Andy Sweeney about an hour ago, that no matter what classes he takes for the summer, that he still wouldn't have enough credits to graduate and qualify to grad transfer.

I also heard this on The Take with Andy Sweeney about an hour ago, that no matter what classes he takes for the summer, that he still wouldn't have enough credits to graduate and qualify to grad transfer.
If that's true I wonder what he's waiting on?He might be considering the overseas option.

Reactions: WildcatFan60

Before NIL that's where this guy would have already been.

I wonder why he hates UK that much. I know the lazy and cliche answer is calipari but most players enjoy him for whatever reason.

Reactions: Fox2monk

I wonder why he hates UK that much. I know the lazy and cliche answer is calipari but most players enjoy him for whatever reason.
I don't get it either.He had tons of playing time,Nil,tv exposure and seemed to be treated well in every way.

It’s been a little over an hour since the last thread, so way overdue. Dying to know if a very average guard that will have little to no impact is coming back!?!?

Very average? Hyperbole. Kid averaged nearly 16ppg, and shot over 40% from 3 during SEC play.

Literally lost every player on our roster from last season, and no, not all of them are going to the NBA.

Reactions: Fox2monk
What other school has the same rabid fanbase as Kentucky? Our fans will click on every f'ing link on the internet that may have some scrap of information about a player related to our program. No other school has that.
What do the fans have to do with it? We didn't create the culture and we have nothing to do with players sitting, players pouting and players mind f*cking everyone.

I hope you can explain, I think maybe I'm not understanding your post?!? If I did, I'm sorry.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT