ADVERTISEMENT

More Quade

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
I thought he should have been involved more last night. He needs to get picks and take more shots. I firmly believe that he is a better shooter than people think and we need him to be more involved in the flow..JMO

I thought he should have been involved more last night. He needs to get picks and take more shots. I firmly believe that he is a better shooter than people think and we need him to be more involved in the flow..JMO

Pure madness. Let the damn season play out.... hell, let it start first.

I mean, he took 11 shots.

Exactly how many more should he be taking? Especially when he only hits 1.

Reactions: catben
Pump the brakes. Quade had the 2nd most minutes, tied for 2nd most shots, and made 1 of them. He'll be a great player for us this year, but we'll have a lot of great players.

He had his chances, just gotta make the shots. He's not going to get more than 11 shots consistently.

Quade played good D, led them in assists, led in +/-, and limited turnovers.

We know he can shoot...we saw that all last year. He needed to improve other areas...which we can see he has..

Quade will be an asset to the team this year but Quickley and Hagans will get the bulk of the minutes at pg as we get closer to March. They're bigger, stronger and more athletic.

I love all our players but don't get the fascination that this fan base has for Quade. From the SEC tourney last year to the game yesterday, Quade was 11-42 (26%) from the field and 3-21 (14%) from three. Exclude yesterday, and just use the SEC tourney and NCAA tournament, he was 32% from field and 20% from three. Not necessarily stepping up when the bright lights are on. I really hope he turns it around but those numbers speak for themselves. Go CATS!

ADVERTISEMENT