ADVERTISEMENT

Mizz fill in coach is a little butt hurt

Is Cal gonna report Mizzou to the SEC or leave the team hanging?
You might want to try the call in show on Monday night and ask him. We've played several iterations of Cuonzo at Tennessee and Mizzou and all played thug ball. Cal would be better able to tell you the degree of thuggery to which this version played. Hope this helps.

You might want to try the call in show on Monday night and ask him. We've played several iterations of Cuonzo at Tennessee and Mizzou and all played thug ball. Cal would be better able to tell you the degree of thuggery to which this version played. Hope this helps.
Shouldn't Cal file a complaint to the SEC to protect his players from these vicious thugs?

Shouldn't Cal file a complaint to the SEC to protect his players from these vicious thugs?
No, because we aren't a bunch of limp dicks. We took their thuggery in stride and whipped their ass anyway.

If anyone should be filing complaints about Cuonzo's merry band of thugs, it's Missouri season ticket holders. For robbery.

He was right about 1 thing. O should have only had 19. He missed a little bunny underneath and got his own rebound.

Thinking Oscar shouldn’t of had 20 rebounds due to going over the back and fouling. This clown is talking about fouling 😂

On the difficulty to stop Oscar Tshiebwe ...
"Well, he did not get his point average. He came close to it, but he did not get his point average. He did a good job there. I thought there were times that he was a little bit over-physical, both on the glass and offensively. But, hey, that's the game, especially on the road. But I thought we did a decent job with him. I thought Kobe [Brown] did a really good job with him in the first half. Obviously, he got a couple fouls, but that's been a story in terms of defending a post. But I thought we did a pretty good job with him. He had 20 rebounds, and he had 28 in the last game. I am not sure he should have finished with 20, but I thought some of them were bangers and over the backs. But again, that's the game, and that's the game on the road."

Whiny little guy.

No, because we aren't a bunch of limp dicks. We took their thuggery in stride and whipped their ass anyway.

If anyone should be filing complaints about Cuonzo's merry band of thugs, it's Missouri season ticket holders. For robbery.
I dunno, you boys seem super butthurt over physical basketball. Thuggery should never be tolerated in college athletics. I guess yall don't believe in accountability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT