ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell should be told to turn in his uniform

He was real bad. Didn’t battle for position and rebounds….dont know what has happened to him

He's one of the worst defensive bigs I've ever seen but at least earlier in the season he was trying while being bad defensively. Now he's not even trying and the ineptitude is bordering on comical.

Two games in a row for him that were bad. Tonight was really bad though, couldn’t even tell he was on the court.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm sure after the season ends in the 1st rd again, Cal will tell us it's been really hard on Mitchell because he's been secretly battling some secret ailment or AIDS or something.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

I am almost serious about this next question…has he been point shaving the last few games? How the hell do you forget to shoot, pass, or make free throws overnight?

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Bench him. Play Thiero at the 4. Heck, even Edwards played with some energy the few minutes I could stand to watch this game.

I am almost serious about this next question…has he been point shaving the last few games? How the hell do you forget to shoot, pass, or make free throws overnight?
I legit had the same questions tonight. I swear I was seeing a voluntary refusal of effort a couple times. It looked extremely odd.

It would be cumulative, though. Also, he logged another 24 minutes tonight. He played 38 on Wednesday.

Think of the offensive style he's played the first 4 years of his career. He's never played this many minutes or had to run up and down the court this much. I think he might just be fatigued.

He's still gotta play better if he's gonna be in there. No question about it. I also think he needs some help. Thiero being back should help that, but Thiero might still need another game or 2 to be fully back.

Makes you wonder what’s going on for sure. Is there team turmoil? I don’t “think so”. Honestly I can’t remember the last time I saw a team so
athletic and gifted suck this bad on defense. And hell if your not gonna play defense, can you atleast hustle and try to?

Reactions: crawfords corner
But hey, he has a cool logo! A stupid stylized “TM” that he makes sure is on the shirt or hat he wears to press conferences.

These young men are soft, lazy, spoiled and entitled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT