ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell Robinson has left WKU?

There's no evidence he's considering a transfer, even if he could get a release. Just people trying to exploit the confusion to generate hits for their two-bit sports Twitter accounts.

There's no evidence he's considering a transfer, even if he could get a release. Just people trying to exploit the confusion to generate hits for their two-bit sports Twitter accounts.

Even better, one-bit sports websites will take those made up reports, add two sentences, and put it up on their website.

Kid could end up anywhere from China to Bellarmine, but there's a whole lot that needs clearing up first.

Why would he be considering Kentucky? They already have nick Richards, jones and wynyard in the middle, how much playing time would he really get.. My guess is he is being steered to Carolina, they have a way of bullying to get what they want like they did with Johnson..

If he is allowed to play anywhere else, after enrolling and going to classes at WKU, it would be unprecedented as far as I know. Never heard of such a thing happening. Once a player enrolls and goes to class, they are locked in and can not play anywhere else without sitting out a year. That's the rule. I just can't see him getting around it.

Then again, anything can happen when it comes to the NCAA and their arbitrary rules.

No way he ends up at UK. The only player Cal would even think about adding to this squad at this point would be Bagley.

If he is allowed to play anywhere else, after enrolling and going to classes at WKU, it would be unprecedented as far as I know. Never heard of such a thing happening. Once a player enrolls and goes to class, they are locked in and can not play anywhere else without sitting out a year. That's the rule. I just can't see him getting around it.

Then again, anything can happen when it comes to the NCAA and their arbitrary rules.

I don't know how relevant attending classes is when they're summer classes. Sure, enrollment dates are important for eligibility reasons, but for fall semester, not summer. I'd say the key issue is still a release from the NLI.

Since he enrolled early this summer, is a transfer even an option without sitting a year? I wouldn't think so. I'd look for overseas for year for money then the draft.

The NCAA will give him an exception if he enrolls at UNC. Worst case they make him sit until after December finals.

I didn't fabricate anything you toolbag! I posted the link. Now you can gtfo!

Reading comprehension, pal - develop it. I said the evidence you're citing doesn't qualify as speculation, because it's just baseless lies manufactured to generate clicks. I didn't say you fabricated anything. Still, please gtfo.

Reactions: gwilli8714
Reading comprehension, pal - develop it. I said the evidence you're citing doesn't qualify as speculation, because it's just baseless lies manufactured to generate clicks. I didn't say you fabricated anything. Still, please gtfo.
Lol, as I said, you're a tool! Nah, I think I'll stay awhile. And I'm damn sure not ur "pal" "Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away"

If you're a Paintsville fan, you should be an expert on transfers since around 75% of your football players came from other schools.
That I am. Yep, got 6 I think from P-Burg. Same thing happens with Johnson Central, Belfry, Trinity, Bowling Green, Saint X etc... I mean, it happens.

That I am. Yep, got 6 I think from P-Burg. Same thing happens with Johnson Central, Belfry, Trinity, Bowling Green, Saint X etc... I mean, it happens.
lol don't compare yourself with trinity or st X, easily top two teams in KY. And as a trinity alum I can tell you we don't "recruit kids" from other schools. We just get them from the jump because anyone with potential doesn't want to waste it playing on a trash HS team.

lol don't compare yourself with trinity or st X, easily top two teams in KY. And as a trinity alum I can tell you we don't "recruit kids" from other schools. We just get them from the jump because anyone with potential doesn't want to waste it playing on a trash HS team.
Yeah, sure ya haven't picked up a few across the river. Give me a break! Always did want to go to a Saint X/Trinity game though!

Yeah, sure ya haven't picked up a few across the river. Give me a break! Always did want to go to a Saint X/Trinity game though!
In my 4 years as a Fball player we only had 1 from Indiana and he left after freshman year. Now recruiting inner city Louisville by offering "scholarships" is where it gets iffy, but it works out for everyone kids get good education and team. I won't send my kid to trinity tho bc of the whole drug testing situation. Trinity is doing to much

Reactions: villefan76
I don't know how relevant attending classes is when they're summer classes. Sure, enrollment dates are important for eligibility reasons, but for fall semester, not summer. I'd say the key issue is still a release from the NLI.

Mitchell hasn't just enrolled in classes and taken financial aid (the two main reasons that kids have to sit out), but on top of that, he has participated in almost two full weeks worth of official practices. He is not transferring to any NCAA school. JUCO, training year, or overseas. I almost don't want him to stay anymore.

So, if UK recruited him, he would be part of next year's class as a transfer?

Not a bad backup at C if Richards goes OAD and Bol commits elsewhere.

Watch for dead hookers to start popping up in BG. I've said too much.
images

ADVERTISEMENT