ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell injury...

Have you watched him play at all this year?

He is lost constantly. He is not capable of staying in front of his man and gets bullied by anyone with size.

He can shoot but is an absolute liability anytime he is doing anything else.
Compare his production PER MINUTES played vs anybody not named Sheppard. Easily the most talented big on this team. Only Cal's chosen ones get second, third chances whatever they need to fulfill Cal's dreams. You must be the one not watching.

Last edited:
Wait what? You think Thiero is a defensive liability? You must be a wealth of basketball knowledge.

And Thiero is a nice player offensively. Unlike Tre, he lets the better offensive players go to work. And get this, he's shooting the 3 at a higher percentage than your boy.
Tre was great to start the year, but I think Cal's over usage of him is what has dropped his production. The kid has been playing hurt since December. Don't believe me, go look at any of the games while Thiero was out. Tre was wearing that back brace they make a big deal out of Thiero wearing, every time Tre went to the bench.

Our 7 footer are much worse at rebounding
The actual data say otherwise!
So you are wrong.

Below are the per-30min rebounding averages for our C’s and F’s from best to worst:
11.1 Ivisic
8.4 Onyenso
7.4 Theiro
7.3 Burks
7.1 Bradshaw
6.8 Mitchell
4.9 Edwards

So Bradshaw is a tiny bit better;
Onyenso is 24% better;
and Z is 43% better (granted a small sample size)

Reactions: CincyUKFan
MRI was negative. Sprained trapezius and is doubtful for Auburn but likely not out significant time.

Update from JP
But..but...I read here that he was done for the season, possible career implications. Borderline amputation worthy injury?

Per LV update: Sprained trapezius muscle in his upper back, out Sat. Says he's in more pain than before with limited range of motion.

Per LV update: Sprained trapezius muscle in his upper back, out Sat. Says he's in more pain than before with limited range of motion.

So he is he gonna be out a while, the auburn game won’t be the only one he misses

Don't worry, Z won't play. Cal has seen to that. You can relax.
You've confused me with someone else, I don't care one way or the other whether he plays. He's a lousy offensive rebounder, because he's always hanging around the 3 point line pretending to be a guard.
You keep being you though. Spouting fast food quality McOpinions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT