ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch Needs to be Fired

Farsight

Junior
Nov 27, 2011
Sorry but what has he done for our basketball program? The fact that he has no relationship with Cal is absurd and not doing his job as an AD. He's the guy in charge of the entire department. I don't care if he doesn't like Cal, do your damn job and make an ultimatum. He allowed the life time contract to a guy who never deserved it. If Cal won in 2015 maybe. If he won 3 titles, then he deserved that.

I do NOT Trust Mitch to make the next hire.

If he really likes Scott Drew, he can't get it done in the Big 12 this year. Bah.

Last edited:
What does Mitch have to say about this? Why does he also get off scott free? Like seriously. If this was your job there would be talking too or at least consequences.

Reactions: sambowieshin
If Cal wears the pants in the relationship then that should be an automatic fire for Mitch. I don't care.

Reactions: TFCats11
Basketball sucks
Baseball sucks
Women’s basketball sucks
He is beyond incompetent yet some think he has done a great job. Total lunacy.
Amen. There are some Mitch shills just as bad as Cal shills. They must spend part of their excessive salaries on message board plants.

Reactions: Farsight
We haven't won the SECT since 2018.
Haven't won an NCAAT game since 2019
As I mentioned in another thread...Boeheim (rightfully and obviously forced out at Syracuse in spite of being the ENTIRETY of their successful history) has more recent tournament wins and a more recent Final Four than Cal. Disgusting.

Football is doing great however. Heck we are going to build a statue of our HOF football coach. You don't fire the
AD that is doing that with football in the SEC

Who is going to fire MB? The BoT love the guy as he brings in the $$$. The only way Barnhart feels any heat is if fans stop going to games in very large numbers. Remember a empty Commonwealth Stadium for a 40 point beatdown by Vandy in Joker's last year? It's going to take more than that.

Who is going to fire MB? The BoT love the guy as he brings in the $$$. The only way Barnhart feels any heat is if fans stop going to games in very large numbers. Remember a empty Commonwealth Stadium for a 40 point beatdown by Vandy in Joker's last year? It's going to take more than that.
Correct. People need to realize that the fans of this program have a collective voice that can bring about change, but if we keep showing up in droves and paying high ticket prices and eating overrated ice cream, the admin has no incentive to do anything differently.

I, for one, will not be attending another UK bball game until Cal is gone.

The UK President loves Barnhart. He isn’t going anywhere. And it’s a damn shame because the right AD could get this shit right pretty quickly.

Men’s BB: Sucks
Women’s BB: Sucks
Baseball: Not great
Football: Sucked last year considering. Wait and see this year.

It’s time for Mitch to go. Like Cal he had us churning for a while. But he’s lost his fire too.

Sorry but what has he done for our basketball program? The fact that he has no relationship with Cal is absurd and not doing his job as an AD. He's the guy in charge of the entire department. I don't care if he doesn't like Cal, do your damn job and make an ultimatum. He allowed the life time contract to a guy who never deserved it. If Cal won in 2015 maybe. If he won 3 titles, then he deserved that.

I do NOT Trust Mitch to make the next hire.

If he really likes Scott Drew, he can't get it done in the Big 12 this year. Bah.
When we won these are the same clowns who swore up and down he was forced to Cal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT