ADVERTISEMENT

Miss St favored by 2.5 per FanDuel

I feel like we cover.

We blew the lines out of the water against Auburn and Bama.

LSU we did end up losing but we did have a double digit lead in that game.

Despite that result we are playing better basketball right now. To the point I’m comfortable in picking us to beat our projection

Reactions: KYExtemper
I took us +3.5. We could play flat and lay another egg but I think we can grind out a win. If we lose, I think it will be close.

Gonna be a white out for the fans, they are saying it's biggest home game in a while.
We either are ready to show we are a contender or we are a pretender

Is that a joke ? They’re favored bc they’re good and they’re at home . Who cares what their high school ranking was.
Because I would feel bad if our evaluators of talent was not as good as MS St.'s. I would feel bad if our guys mental toughness could not handle a bunch of people sitting in the stands excited about seeing us and screaming their lungs out. I would feel bad if the refs are spineless in doing their job and sides with the home crowd. So I tell myself, we have the best players, coaches and are ranked higher than they are. And I just know the refs will call it like they see it.

Reactions: track42
Folks are expecting a letdown tonight coming off that high octane win.

Another trap game on the road for UK.....hope they can get off to a great start and refuse to quit!

Something has to give. We are averaging 89 points a game and they are only giving up 68 points a game. Do we win if it is in the 70's?

We hit 13 three pointers last game. The line looks too good to be true

I’m afraid we are in for a very frustrating night with the guys that should get a lot of run not getting a lot of run. The nuclear 5 won’t happen for longer than a 4 minute stretch

I’m afraid of what the “GOAT’S” new found second hunch even is. My guess is it has something to with Bradshaw AND Ugo

Pretty much anytime we start feeling confident, the Cats drop a game.

It would be nice to finally see these kids turn the corner for once.
There are a lot of us that still dont feel confident. I probably won’t feel confident until we can put together a decent w streak.

Only way I’d have confidence going into postseason is:

Win all remaining games before Tennessee, and don’t get blown off the court in Knoxville.

Sell out. White out. They have won 5 SEC games in a row but they beat the weak of the weak in those 5

I want to win obviously but I have a bad feeling about MSU essentially securing a tournament bid if they beat us. This feels like one where the SEC sends their “best crew” to make sure the league gets another team in the big dance and that payout from it along w the chest thumping of being. The conference w the most teams in

I said this in another post as well. I love this game. State is decent at home but have lost 2 home games, they have an OK record in some ways similar to ours, and will get some home court whistles playing more physically. They are likely to match the type of early round teams we would face in the NCAA.

Now, we get to see what the reality of our team is after that phenomenal home performance against Bama. Was it one game, has Kentucky now figured it out, can we win despite Cal or will he insist on the wrong combinations and playing some too long, etc.?
Msu is a terrible matchup for us and on the road well I don’t trust our team

msu is currently projected an 8 seed. since power conference teams typically don’t get in below 11-12, it’s kind of a must win for them. uk is playing well though and should win. we played against a physical lsu team just last week. we shouldn’t be dazed if they hit us in the mouth.

Miss State is -195 on the ML that is nearly 2 to 1 odds against Kentucky winning which would put the game at only a 34% chance Kentucky wins

Vegas knows all the $ish. I’ll take this team to cover and then some. Never vertex in a college game… won’t now. I think this team just jumped a season or two and said to hell with Camp Cal. Time will tell. UK by 12, at least.

We already beat them once by 13 pts (90-77).

I think the score will be similar. Cats 86, MSU 74
Playing at home vs the hump are apples and oranges. No one uses who beat who or whether you won the last time as an indicator. If they do they shouldn’t. I remember beating auburn twice once by 30 then playing them without their best player for the final four and losing. We beat UF on the road lost at home none of it matters. MSU was awful against us. They won’t be awful at home

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT