ADVERTISEMENT

Mike-Mcd you never responded Ban Bet

I’ll be honest I d never really understood ban bets. The only person I’d really want to win a ban bet with is k-wilt but he usually takes care of that himself, lol
I don't get them either. But he asked for it and I'm confident.

Last edited:
The bet is before the NCAA tournament.....how on Earth can you try and settle this bet in mid-January? Absolutely nothing about this thread makes a lick of fvxking sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I made a three month ban bet with that Turkey Hunter guy just because I'm confident UK doesn't win more than 30 games. If he wins the bet, I'm cool with that. It will be right in time for my summer vacation and it means UK finished the season strong.

Plus, I'd love to see him not posting for a while. He's gotta be Kybassfan's autistic half-brother.

Last edited:
How pathetically sad is it that it's probable that we lose more than 10 games this year. 14-4 and pacing for 6 or 7 losses in the SEC, which would put us at 8 or 9 before the SEC tournament.

It's frustrating. We have 7 NBA draft picks on this team and we still might lose more than 10 games.

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086
@Mike-McD Cats lose under 10 games before NCAA tournament you self ban, they lose more than 10 games and I do. It was your bet, then you ghosted, lets do it.
It really doesn’t matter. Morg Damon has had so many accounts. He will just reincarnate the next day and carrry on like nothing happened

It really doesn’t matter. Morg Damon has had so many accounts. He will just reincarnate the next day and carrry on like nothing happened
I actually don't think Morg posts here anymore. He has a very uncanny, relentless style, and I haven't seen that level of provocative, deliberate aspergers from a poster in a long time.

I used to think @NociHTTP was Morg, but he's not as relentless as Morg. Morg had a way of getting noticed and keeping up the flames until the entire conversational forest was consumed in fire and ash.

That name was made a year or two ago. I made mine in 2001. Idk who it is.
The guy they're referring to has a Matt Damon picture in his sig.

The good news is that you killed him in The Departed.

AQ9j.gif

@Mike-McD Cats lose under 10 games before NCAA tournament you self ban, they lose more than 10 games and I do. It was your bet, then you ghosted, lets do it.
No, you didn't respond. Go back to the thread and you can check the timestamp for my post to you. Nice try, stalker. But don't worry, I'm up for it. Go ahead, we need a witness @jedwar to enforce it. And the bet was, UNDER 10 I self ban, 10 or MORE you self ban. Get it right, champ.

I actually don't think Morg posts here anymore. He has a very uncanny, relentless style, and I haven't seen that level of provocative, deliberate aspergers from a poster in a long time.

I used to think @NociHTTP was Morg, but he's not as relentless as Morg. Morg had a way of getting noticed and keeping up the flames until the entire conversational forest was consumed in fire and ash.
Sweetheart, I'm not a "he" :)

They may end up losing 10, but it is not likely, especially some acting like it's a forgone conclusion. Is Kansas, and other teams going to lose 10 ? Look at the top 12-16 teams. All have lost head scratches and have tough games left. Guess the nay sayers are already gearing up and praying the season falls apart so the can start the threads everyone knows they want to start.

Reactions: $Z71$
So you think we lose at least 7 more games ? Post the games you have circled as losses, I am very interested to see them.
It's not a stretch to think we lose four more in the regular season. At Tennessee and Auburn will be very difficult. At Miss. St. will be tough. Home against Tennessee isn't a win you can count on by any means. Assuming we pick up just one of those it's not crazy to think we drop one at home we shouldn't. So that's eight losses.

At that point we'd have to either win the SEC or NCAA tournament to avoid ten losses.

Reactions: Fox2monk

A few people have said that Matt Damon is morg. I am not convinced he’s not. Although Matt Damon has blocked me and that’s something morg never did. I’ll still call him Morg Damon. He can’t see it anyways.

Here's the quote of you FINALLY responding to me last night, almost two hours after I agreed to the bet and suggested the terms. Interesting that in starting this embarrassment of a thread, you PRETENDED like I hadn't responded, when in fact YOU were the one who didn't respond until 11:58pm. Then you show up this evening and act like you've been waiting on me. What a pathetic, childish, small, petty person you are. I'm sure you'll welsh on the bet and recycle your username after you lose, since you have zero integrity.

Sorry, I don't live on here and just saw this. Less than 10 losses pre NCAA tournament or after?

Also Reed was 4-5 against Georgia yes. That's the only 5 shots he took. He passed on 5-6 others. Trust me when I say it's mental, I know that first hand. He needs to regain that confidence not to hesitate and Just shoot.
Anyone can click on this quote and see the time stamp.

Here's the quote of you FINALLY responding to me last night, HOURS after I agreed to the bet and suggested the terms. Interesting that in starting this embarrassing thread, you PRETENDED like I hadn't responded, when in fact YOU were the one who didn't respond until 11:58pm. Then you show up this evening and act like you've been waiting on me. What a pathetic, childish, small, petty person you are. I'm sure you'll welsh on the bet and recycle your username after you lose, since you have zero integrity.

Anyone can click on this quote and see the time stamp.
I responded last night as soon as i saw your post and you went all day without responding. I have been on here since 2002. I don’t make new names or have 15 usernames like you. I'm not a troll, it's a shame you can't say the same.

Pathetic, childish, small and Petty are all words that definitely describe you well. I'm not the one who proposed the bet, that was you. I'm just calling out your BS because you are one of the worst posters on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT