ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Edwards

"I'm an alpha male who laughs at the reasonable likelihood of having CTE and being in a wheelchair due to head and leg injuries...but I am worried about what is in the vaccine..."
I don't quite get it. (Not a political opinion - I just really don't get it.)

Lmao at these people surprised a professional athlete who’s whole life is his body doesn’t want to put a “vaccine” into his body that has no long term evidence of side effects. Plus as you can tell it doesn’t keep you from getting shit.

Rodgers said he was vaccinated and was not was but doing hs due diligence on the vax. He was doing his own crap so e was good.
He had turf toe and having issues last week so he shot up his toe with pain killers before the game I wonder how much due diligence he put into that?

Lmao at these people surprised a professional athlete who’s whole life is his body doesn’t want to put a “vaccine” into his body that has no long term evidence of side effects. Plus as you can tell it doesn’t keep you from getting shit.
Also these dudes are taking pain killers constantly. A vaccine that will work its way out of his body within 6-8 months is really the least of his worries.

And plays a sport that has evidence of long term side effects. He does it for money, but he just lost 3 game checks because of it. He actually would have more money now if he had gotten the shot and gotten COVID.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
"I'm an alpha male who laughs at the reasonable likelihood of having CTE and being in a wheelchair due to head and leg injuries...but I am worried about what is in the vaccine..."

I for one am shocked that guys who get hit in the head for living might not be the smartest.

Rodgers said he was vaccinated and was not was but doing hs due diligence on the vax. He was doing his own crap so e was good.
He had turf toe and having issues last week so he shot up his toe with pain killers before the game I wonder how much due diligence he put into that?

I don't mean to split hairs, however, I don't think he said that. I believe he used the word "immunized".

I don't mean to split hairs, however, I don't think he said that. I believe he used the word "immunized".

That is correct- Rogers said he was immunized - he also said he was allergic to something in both the Maderna and Pfizer vaccines... and was concerned about the blood clotting with Johnson & Johnson... So did not want to risk it. He also said he was not against the vaccine.

He was open with the NFL (in that he applied for an medical exemption) - he worked with his Dr. to improve his immunity and took other precautions that may, or may not have prevented him from catching the virus. There are others who can confirm - just because you have the vaccine does not mean you will not catch the virus - just hopefully keeps you out of the hospital...

Overall -really- what Rogers did wrong was not wear a mask to press conferences and was not quite as open to the public and the press about his status...

Not saying he was right or wrong - but that is what he said.

Every state keep a database of people that have gotten the vaccine. If you dont get it thats 1 thing but submitting a fake card to the NFL, who is presumably powerful enough to check, seems like a poor decision.

This thread could be summarized by "tell us you know nothing about the vaccine, without saying you know nothing about the vaccine".

All I'll say here is I bet there are SEVERAL players on every single NFL, NBA, MLB...probably even down to the college ranks, that have these fake cards. Dont think anyone should be surprised here.

Reactions: UK-BILL
No but it keeps you from dying dip sh—

and from spreading to others, if you care about that sort of Christian thing.

hes at zero risk for a bad outcome from covid?

we now know the vaccine doesn’t reduce spread at all. 1 year study out of Britain published 10/27/21 on Delta

Now the vaccine is useless against omicron which seems to have greatly reduced symptoms and be far less lethal.

hes at zero risk for a bad outcome from covid?

we now know the vaccine doesn’t reduce spread at all. 1 year study out of Britain published 10/27/21 on Delta

Now the vaccine is useless against omicron which seems to have greatly reduced symptoms and be far less lethal.
Lmao

No disrespect but people that have been vaxxed have died. Likewise, a lot of people that have been fully vaxxed and boosted have spread it to others. I'm not a doctor but I can speak to this since my mid-70's mother in-law (vaxxed and boosted) got the vid from her roommate, upper 70's who was also vaccinated thus preventing me from going there for Thanksgiving.
The vaccine is supposed to help protect you from worst effects and potentially avoid infection. It's not to protect others if they are not vaccinated. Has zero to do with religion and less to do with politics, although the media would prefer to say otherwise.
Personally I don't care what other people do or don't do, it's not my life, I've got enough on my plate with young kids, a wife, job, an elder parent and everything else in this world. So if someone chooses not to get it or chooses to get it, good by me.
The fact is we have apparently only one scientist in this country and his opinion is the God spoken unimpeachable truth and cannot be challenged. That my friends is the furthest thing from science. This guy hasn't been right about a ________ thing since for two years and to think I thought the weather people had the best gig on earth.

Lmao no it doesn't.

My partner here at work just got done going to his brother in laws funeral after he dropped dead from taking his vaccine. He was a multi millionaire.

Just because they prohibit vaccine induced deaths from being discussed on the news, Twitter or Facebook doesn't mean it's not happening.
Look at all the soccer players in Europe that has fallen dead from blood clots

Its not supposed to keep you from getting anything....
hey dumbass, go back and reread the articles, the news clippings, the propaganda, literally everything about this poison from 10 months ago. they told you it had a 95 percent efficacy to keep you from getting covid.

so yes, THEY literally said it would keep yo from getting it.

Orwell couldn't have written 1984 any better when detailing on how you just slowly rewrite the story until the lie becomes the truth. and all it takes is the willful ignorants to follow along.

Lmao no it doesn't.

My partner here at work just got done going to his brother in laws funeral after he dropped dead from taking his vaccine. He was a multi millionaire.

Just because they prohibit vaccine induced deaths from being discussed on the news, Twitter or Facebook doesn't mean it's not happening.
Look at all the soccer players in Europe that has fallen dead from blood clots
The fact that people actually believe this is a terrifying indictment of our nation's informational channels.
I have a PhD and am a researcher. I read dozens of original journal articles each week. It is a fact that the vaccine greatly reduces the chances of death from Covid. For example, we had 50+ Covid patients in our hospital and NONE of them had been vaccinated. The science is clear on this.
Choose not to believe it, but don’t spew nonsense and quit trying to influence others. Your lies might actually get people killed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT