ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Edwards

No disrespect but people that have been vaxxed have died. Likewise, a lot of people that have been fully vaxxed and boosted have spread it to others. I'm not a doctor but I can speak to this since my mid-70's mother in-law (vaxxed and boosted) got the vid from her roommate, upper 70's who was also vaccinated thus preventing me from going there for Thanksgiving.
The vaccine is supposed to help protect you from worst effects and potentially avoid infection. It's not to protect others if they are not vaccinated. Has zero to do with religion and less to do with politics, although the media would prefer to say otherwise.
Personally I don't care what other people do or don't do, it's not my life, I've got enough on my plate with young kids, a wife, job, an elder parent and everything else in this world. So if someone chooses not to get it or chooses to get it, good by me.
The fact is we have apparently only one scientist in this country and his opinion is the God spoken unimpeachable truth and cannot be challenged. That my friends is the furthest thing from science. This guy hasn't been right about a ________ thing since for two years and to think I thought the weather people had the best gig on earth.
This is a deeply flawed argument. Yes, you can die with vaccine and spread it. But chances are much much less in both cases. Please stop with the irresponsible lies that may get people killed.

Oh great, another Covid vax thread where everyone repeats what they've already said in countless other threads, nobody changes anyone's minds about anything, and anyone reading it is dumber for having done so.

This is a deeply flawed argument. Yes, you can die with vaccine and spread it. But chances are much much less in both cases. Please stop with the irresponsible lies that may get people killed.
The vaccine was pretty useless to me and my wife. I didn’t care to get it, but did to do the “right thing”, so I got it. I got Covid in early November, passed it to my wife, but at least I have natural immunity now which is the better way to go.

1*BHMEZ16utevvGfTzf7Hiig.gif

Reactions: Girthang
hey dumbass, go back and reread the articles, the news clippings, the propaganda, literally everything about this poison from 10 months ago. they told you it had a 95 percent efficacy to keep you from getting covid.

so yes, THEY literally said it would keep yo from getting it.

Orwell couldn't have written 1984 any better when detailing on how you just slowly rewrite the story until the lie becomes the truth. and all it takes is the willful ignorants to follow along.
Hey dip shit. We were having a decent conversation you fckn moron.

Idgaf what the news paper clippings said. The vaccine is meant to minimize the effects of the virus.

There are young people all across this country who are suffering from the effects of having Covid. Ask Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown how their elite immune systems protected them. Why is Jaylen Brown still on an inhaler a year later?
The same Jaylen Brown that scored 46 points a few weeks ago is on an inhaler, how was that even possible? Spare me that coronabro shit, you coronabro, just wear your mask, three times over, and butt out of the business of other people, OK? tatum is kicking as well, and still alive. How is it that a guy who prides himself on hanging with athletes as a posse guy is such a viral expert, anyway?

The same Jaylen Brown that scored 46 points a few weeks ago is on an inhaler, how was that even possible? Spare me that coronabro shit, you coronabro, just wear your mask, three times over, and butt out of the business of other people, OK?
Idgaf about a mask or whether someone is vaccinated or not at this point. Mike is a friend of mine so I really don’t care if he lied to the NFL or not either. No one is a coronabro and no one is butting into anything. Come up with your own talking points before replying to me.

Yes Jaylen Brown is/was on an inhaler for a little over a year. Idk if he still is or isn’t but he talked about using one recently.

I have a PhD and am a researcher. I read dozens of original journal articles each week. It is a fact that the vaccine greatly reduces the chances of death from Covid. For example, we had 50+ Covid patients in our hospital and NONE of them had been vaccinated. The science is clear on this.
Choose not to believe it, but don’t spew nonsense and quit trying to influence others. Your lies might actually get people killed.

Your education probably makes clear that people like Mike Evans have practically no chance of being killed by covid. That’s a fact.

Nor would anybody who actually believes in science EVER suggest that science is “clear”. It could change next week.

If anything, the lengths these guys are having to go to in order to protect their individual freedoms ought to shame anybody who supports this rapidly crumbling narrative.

Your education probably makes clear that people like Mike Evans have practically no chance of being killed by covid. That’s a fact.

Nor would anybody who actually believes in science EVER suggest that science is “clear”. It could change next week.

If anything, the lengths these guys are having to go to in order to protect their individual freedoms ought to shame anybody who supports this rapidly crumbling narrative.
Mike Evans? You don’t even know who you’re talking about or what the topic is.

Reactions: WilmoreCat
I have a PhD and am a researcher. I read dozens of original journal articles each week. It is a fact that the vaccine greatly reduces the chances of death from Covid. For example, we had 50+ Covid patients in our hospital and NONE of them had been vaccinated. The science is clear on this.
Choose not to believe it, but don’t spew nonsense and quit trying to influence others. Your lies might actually get people killed.
😂🖕

There’s a million different anecdotal stories and studies and people far more educated than you who call BS on what you say.

You are a cult.

Rumors going around that this was why the Bucs wouldn't put him on IR: if a player gets suspended on IR, they don't start serving their punishment until after they come back healthy. With Antonio Brown clearly being injured since like week 5, and being designated out for the next two weeks anyways.. his suspension wouldnt have started until week 15 or after, possibly affecting playoffs. Instead, he serves his suspension on games he's already gonna be out for.

Again just a rumor. But I found it interesting.

Reactions: ryanbruner
Lmao. You guys are so easy to dissect.

My sister has her all but doctorate. Working towards her PhD. She is a researcher as well. She dont know shit about covid. Neither do you. Go home with your bullshit

Dumb mfers like that are the reason we can’t have decent conversations anymore. Everything has to be extreme and idiotic.
You are a child who strokes some self inflated ego on hob.

You have been cuckholded on the paddock so many times its hard to believe you can still wipe the stains from the clothes your poor momma still has to wash your embarrassment from. You dont know. You never knew. Thank your mom. We do.

You are a child who strokes some self inflated ego on hob.

You have been cuckholded on the paddock so many times its hard to believe you can still wipe the stains from the clothes your poor momma still has to wash your embarrassment from. You dont know. You never knew. Thank your mom. We do.
You dance for canned goods. You barely type comprehensible sentences. You reek of insecurities and ineptitude.

Last edited:
Lmao. You guys are so easy to dissect.

My sister has her all but doctorate. Working towards her PhD. She is a researcher as well. She dont know shit about covid. Neither do you. Go home with your bullshit
Your sister has her doctorate and you say shit like “she don’t know shit bout Covid”

We can see who the disappointment is.

What is deeply flawed? I'm not lying about anything within my post nor am I advocating anyone not get the vaccine. I'd appreciate you actually pointing out the issues with what I've stated and correcting them with your "facts" rather than a blanket assertion that I'm stating lies to get people killed. That's disrespectful as hell by the way. In no way am I pushing anything that gets people killed and I'll stand by my comments that science that isn't taking into account science and has one voice isn't really science. Lots of scientists and doctors have done studies about Covid and they get tossed aside when they don't agree with Lord Fauci.
Again, if you're going to call me a liar and accuse me of getting people killed I'd suggest you bring something more than a general statement. So again, what's incorrect in what I stated?

• Love
Reactions: kyeric and Girthang
Israelis are frustrated by the fact that their nation has one of the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates (over 60 percent are fully vaccinated, and 25 percent have already had a booster), and yet is also leading the world in daily rate of new infections.

Israel has been logging over 10,000 new infections daily this week, with a positive test rate of around 7%. Many countries no longer consider Israel to be “green” on the COVID scale. By comparison, the United States has been registering about half the number of new daily infections per capita (around 900 per million citizens for Israel, just 450 per million for the US).

A new study suggests that Israel’s high vaccination rate could be at least partially to blame for the current spike in coronavirus infections.

The study was carried out last month by Israel’s Maccabi Healthcare Services (one of the local HMOs), and the results were featured in the leading scientific journals Science and Nature. (See: Why is Israel Still Giving COVID Boosters if the WHO Said to Stop?) But it only garnered serious attention here at home this week, when veteran Israeli journalist and Channel 13 News anchor Oshrat Kotler expressed her disapproval over the findings not being widely reported in Israel.

“How sad that I had to read about this important Israeli research on an American news site,” Kotler wrote on Facebook. The journalist added that she had contacted Maccabi and confirmed the veracity of the headline she had read, which asserted, based on the Maccabi study, that “vaccinated individuals are 13 times more likely to be infected by the Delta variant than those with natural antibodies.”

Indeed, the majority of the nearly 700 Israelis currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 are fully vaccinated against that virus, and vaccinated individuals make up a large percentage, if not a majority of those testing positive every day.

• Love
Reactions: kyeric and Girthang
Whether you believe the Vaccine is good or bad in this situation is irrelevant. The NFL and NFL Players Association came to an agreement before the season. These players lied and violated this agreement and now they are being punished for it. That's where the story begins and ends. This is very cut and dry. There isn't anything to dispute. Neither the players or the union are trying to fight it.

Also, faking a federal document is a crime. Those vaccination cards are federal documents. The only way that you can legally obtain one is by getting it from a healthcare provider after you have received your first injection. If you are caught using a forged document it could result in up to five years in prison. So, yes, there is a chance they could be prosecuted if they used a forged card. I doubt it will happen, but it certainly could.

I don't blame Edwards at all: if that time comes for me, I'm pursuing the fake card as well.

"I'm an alpha male who laughs at the reasonable likelihood of having CTE and being in a wheelchair due to head and leg injuries...but I am worried about what is in the vaccine..."
I don't quite get it. (Not a political opinion - I just really don't get it.)
Or, “I’m a healthy young man who plays a violent sport and has seen the statistics for COVID and my age/health group and realize that not getting the vaccine is a risk I am willing to take.”

I get it.

Your sister has her doctorate and you say shit like “she don’t know shit bout Covid”

We can see who the disappointment is.
Having a doctorate doesn't make you a Dr. She is educated but not in medicine. Just like the previous poster who tried to tout his education as being an expert. Well guess what. He knows as much as you do.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Having a doctorate doesn't make you a Dr. She is educated but not in medicine. Just like the previous poster who tried to tout his education as being an expert. Well guess what. He knows as much as you do.
I never said anything about her being a doctor you goofy mf

ima just let you be…bless you….and have the day you deserve

Yes because he said Mike Evans instead of Mike Edwards, (two notable Buccaneers players), it couldn’t be just a quick mistake, no, it has to discredit literally everything else.

He makes a mistake and it's ok. Somebody else does it, then it's a hangin offense. He's a fascist/nazi who likes to go extreme while calling others extreme for disagreeing with him. Hasn't got a fkn clue about much except what people tell him through electronics, so go easy

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
He makes a mistake and it's ok. Somebody else does it, then it's a hangin offense. He's a fascist/nazi who likes to go extreme while calling others extreme for disagreeing with him. Hasn't got a fkn clue about much except what people tell him through electronics, so go easy
😂😂 this is the dumb shit I’m talking about

“by god that’s a damn fascist nazi we’ve got”

Israelis are frustrated by the fact that their nation has one of the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates (over 60 percent are fully vaccinated, and 25 percent have already had a booster), and yet is also leading the world in daily rate of new infections.

Israel has been logging over 10,000 new infections daily this week, with a positive test rate of around 7%. Many countries no longer consider Israel to be “green” on the COVID scale. By comparison, the United States has been registering about half the number of new daily infections per capita (around 900 per million citizens for Israel, just 450 per million for the US).

A new study suggests that Israel’s high vaccination rate could be at least partially to blame for the current spike in coronavirus infections.

The study was carried out last month by Israel’s Maccabi Healthcare Services (one of the local HMOs), and the results were featured in the leading scientific journals Science and Nature. (See: Why is Israel Still Giving COVID Boosters if the WHO Said to Stop?) But it only garnered serious attention here at home this week, when veteran Israeli journalist and Channel 13 News anchor Oshrat Kotler expressed her disapproval over the findings not being widely reported in Israel.

“How sad that I had to read about this important Israeli research on an American news site,” Kotler wrote on Facebook. The journalist added that she had contacted Maccabi and confirmed the veracity of the headline she had read, which asserted, based on the Maccabi study, that “vaccinated individuals are 13 times more likely to be infected by the Delta variant than those with natural antibodies.”

Indeed, the majority of the nearly 700 Israelis currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 are fully vaccinated against that virus, and vaccinated individuals make up a large percentage, if not a majority of those testing positive every day.

Thank you for posting this.

Science isn't science without debate and disagreement leading to unbaised studies to produce data, the entirety of which should be reviewed before coming to a temporary conclusion. It's not science if someone with a vested interest that is in an unelected position is making policy contrary to their own research and the rights of citizens established both. nationally and internationally.

It is politics, corruption, and a cult (in terms of behavioral attitudes).

He's not done any successful long term studies on the effects of this type of shot- so how can he say 1. They're safe, 2. They're effective, or 3. They keep people from dying? He can't. Doing so is putting people's lives in danger. Those are the facts.

Every single animal test of mRNA vaccines resulted in the deaths of every animal from the injections given. System failure occurred within minutes or months, depending on the tests, but it was always caused by the injections. And these were shots developed over a decade, not within 6 months, nor for a virus they hadn't yet isolated and only recently genetically sequenced. (The date of which I just learned yesterday.)

If you want to talk about ILLEGALITY, try looking up the government mandated protocols violated by the FDA, CDC, and HHS in telling a single citizen of this country that these are 1. Vaccines. 2. Safe. 3. Approved to be injected into human beings.

ALL VACCINES must first undergo SUCCESSFUL animal testing before moving on to human trials. NONE of the mRNA tests on animals were successful. They initiated this to bend the rules so they could roll out and profit from a product they knew was defective under a bogus EUA.

Had they treated symptomatic people early, as EVERY PREVIOUS successful VIRAL treatment protocol has been done, closed all borders and travel for a month, put together and published a simple nutritional plan to boost people's natural immunity, not accepted an incredibly and unprecedentedly flawed testing protocol (without isolation nor genetic sequencing of the virus available), and quarantined and immediately protected (through PPE) the most vulnerable, there is NO PANDEMIC.

This is a criminal enterprise. When more people watch their friends or loved ones die over the next 2 years, they will either understand or double down with twice as much hatred for those that told them it was going to happen, and seek to take it out on those who didn't get the pokes.

I know directly now of 2 people that died within hours of getting their shots. 4 out of 10 of the people that knew the situation could still not accept that the shots caused the deaths, even though the attending stated emphatically that it was caused by them. In one case, it was another doctor that refused to believe it. Even when shown the list of side effects given to the fda confirming that this person died of those very side effects. It's a pretty strong delusion to overcome at this point.

Reactions: kyeric and hmt5000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT