ADVERTISEMENT

Mid Week Madness

Vandy has had it rough to start the season. Their bullpen isn't impressing me at all. FAU should have won their series last weekend.

Reactions: backinky2018
How in the hell has no one grabbed the Campbell coach? Throw out 2020 and he's been to the NCAA tournament with them like 4 years in a row and last year won 46 freaking games. Once again it'll be between them and Upstate for that conference.

UK did well to win the game last night and avoid the RPI killer loss to Morehead. Winning these games doesn't do much to help the resume, but losing these games can kill you when tourney rolls around.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Louisville looks like they'll lose to Xavier, if they haven't already. They've fallen off the cliff. Don't know if I have ever seen something like this before.

Louisville looks like they'll lose to Xavier, if they haven't already. They've fallen off the cliff. Don't know if I have ever seen something like this before.

Im not sure whats going on with UofL baseball but that team has been off since Dan McDonnell aired his disappointments within the athletic department.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Several in their Twitter circle says their relief pitching is horrid and they can’t keep a lead. We really need to sweep those clowns this year.

Lemonis will certainly get fired this year, but I would put State ahead of Ole Miss right now. If Ole Miss doesn’t pull out a 13 inning game to open the season Bianco may already be gone. He was fired going into their miracle CWS run which bought him some time, but I don’t see any way he survives.

If both Mississippi jobs open and Louisville regressing. Could that be McDonnell’s escape route?

Lemonis will certainly get fired this year, but I would put State ahead of Ole Miss right now. If Ole Miss doesn’t pull out a 13 inning game to open the season Bianco may already be gone. He was fired going into their miracle CWS run which bought him some time, but I don’t see any way he survives.

If both Mississippi jobs open and Louisville regressing. Could that be McDonnell’s escape route?

I know when there were musings about Lemonis getting fired, McDonnell was the overall number one choice to replace him.

Bianco has been solid for them for a long time. It's wild that he and Lemonis amhave dropped off the face of the earth. Like they pulled a Robert Johnson and sold their souls to the devil for a title and the bill came due.

For sure. I watched one of the losses in Hawaii and the loss to Ark St on Wednesday. They are a very bad team currently. It’s astonishing.

That was when he was a hot name. He seems to be a step slow now, I don't see either Mississippi program pursuing him now.

I think unless they figure our why Louisville has dropped the way they have, they can't risk a McDonnell hire. Maybe they believe it's a lack of admin support. If that's the case then they can take him and he should be able to right the ship. But if it's maybe that he's lost the drive, then that's too big of a risk.

A guy like that doesn't just forget how to coach.

And UofL just lost to a team that hasn’t played a power 5 team since 2007. The wheels have not only came off that bus, it’s mighty close to catching on fire.

And UofL just lost to a team that hasn’t played a power 5 team since 2007. The wheels have not only came off that bus, it’s mighty close to catching on fire.

Wow. They are reeling. I really wonder what is going on with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT