ADVERTISEMENT

Mid Major Madness Monday 3-6-23 games

Charleston survives go figure their player got fouled down 1 from 3 and he air balls the first FT then goes on to make like 6 in a row to seal it.
That game was nuts! Terrible calls on both sides at the end. On one possession the Charleston guy got shoved out of bounds and they just gave Towson the ball. On another, it looked like the Charleston guy was in the lane like 5 seconds. LOL

Milwaukee was down 28 with 15:56 to go. Have it down to 18 at the under 8 timeout. Still have some work to do if they want to get in to it. Get it to 10 with 5 to go and you have a chance.

Last edited:
Cleveland St hits 2 free throws, Miilwaukee hits a 3. Down 11 with 6:13 to go

Turnover on Cleveland State. Milwaukee can cut it to 8 or 9

What a huge technical foul. 5 point trip for CSU to get it to 17 at under 4 TO. Completely boneheaded move by an assistant coach of all people.

Reactions: HenryMuto
My NDSU Bison in the ship tomorrow night! Junior Grant Nelson is a legit NBA prospect. Might go pro after this season. Fun to watch.

I had to stop talking on here when that 28 point lead was cut to 9 I closed out of all the threads as I was getting very nervous I seen this before from CSU many times but then Tae Williams said ENOUGH !!!!!!

The dunk of the night for an AND 1 to put it back to 12 and close this out.

I know everyone here will be rooting for Northern Kentucky tomorrow I think it be 50/50 game they split this year both games were 1 point thrillers.

CSU was up 3 in the 1st game at Northern Kentucky and fouled up 3 with 9 seconds left and I tell you guys all the time you can't do that with too much time on the clock and it cost CSU that night. NKU hit both FT's to cut it to 1 then fouled CSU and CSU missed 1 of 2 FT's and NKU hit a 3 at the buzzer to win by 1.

Then CSU won by 1 point at home they went back and forth all night and CSU led by 2 got a stop made 2 FT's led by 4 and NKU hit another 3 at the buzzer and CSU won by 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT