ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Washington natl title game

I watched a couple Wash games this year, but not enough to really tell. But man he’s missed some pretty easy throws that would have been TDs.
He’s not very good under pressure. He’s not a NFL QB. You don’t get clean pockets to throw out of like he’s use to. And if this is the best line in college football I will kiss every ones ass on this board.

#73 on Washington may be the worst offensive lineman to ever play football. 3 holds, 2 false starts, 2 sacks allowed.

This game will (and should) haunt him the rest of his life.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Washington QB doesn't like to be hit. Will have a hard time becoming a pro if he can't stand in the pocket and make a throw under pressure.

He’s not very good under pressure. He’s not a NFL QB. You don’t get clean pockets to throw out of like he’s use to. And if this is the best line in college football I will kiss every ones ass on this board.
If anyone takes him first round I’ll be surprised. He’s been completely arse under pressure. And if all 3 of these WRs are supposed to be all-American they must be talking about America, city in Oklahoma. Surely not the entire country.

Reactions: Fox2monk and fabcat
Penix lmfao he’s not as advertised

He's an extremely elite QB. One of the fastest processors in years. It's a great example of why the trenches are so important. Even with all that talent at QB, it didn't matter because they couldn't protect at all.

QB is an extremely important position but the OL will always be the most important part of the offense

Would have rather seen what UGA could do in the playoffs. Washington has a great QB but they aren’t top 2 material.
Ironically, tonight he isn’t having a good game. Some credit to Michigan getting to him especially late but he has sailed balls all night. Didn’t think they would have tons of success running it anyway but they’re playing with injured rb too. I assume too much juice on the throws tonight. And several balls that were fight for it balls were thrown so flat on the outside the receivers didn’t get much of a chance to adjust on the balls.

He's an extremely elite QB. One of the fastest processors in years. It's a great example of why the trenches are so important. Even with all that talent at QB, it didn't matter because they couldn't protect at all.

QB is an extremely important position but the OL will always be the most important part of the offense
He’s good when he can sit back and throw with ZERO pressure. It’s shown tonight he’s
been ass.

Plus he had the best offensive line in college football in front of him according to all the experts. He’s been ass all night. And so has their line. Shows why the Pac 12 dismantled.

If Texas had ran the football like they should have Washington wouldn’t even been in this game. But Stark had to run his 40 play script whether it worked or not.

Ball game, I still think Georgia was the best team in the country. Got robbed from going for the Natty this year.
I wouldn’t say robbed of the title because they’d still have had to have won, and I think they would have myself, but absolutely 100% were robbed of a playoff spot. Glad we got the expansion because it won’t be as big of an issue going forward.

Just don’t see how you drop from 1 to 6 for a 3 pt loss in a conf championship game, while number 8 jumps to number 4. UGA was #1 for all but 2 weeks.

Complete bust. Frickin DUD of a "title" game. Georgia would've buried either team by the end of the 2nd or 3rd quarter, so at least it looked competitive, but dammmm. That was some ugly ugly football.

The SEC Championship game WAS the title match up.

“There’s a story in every piece of confetti that’s falling here.”

Wtf is harbaugh talking about

Right?! Yeah. He's ten years or less from being given ice cream when he doesn't screw up a press conference. Way too much binge drinking and head trauma before he got through his second year starting in the NFL. It's sad.

He probably has no cognitive awareness that he got them to where they are tonight by cheating. Would not surprise me at all

Reactions: wildcatwelder
He’s good when he can sit back and throw with ZERO pressure. It’s shown tonight he’s
been ass.

Plus he had the best offensive line in college football in front of him according to all the experts. He’s been ass all night. And so has their line. Shows why the Pac 12 dismantled.

If Texas had ran the football like they should have Washington wouldn’t even been in this game. But Stark had to run his 40 play script whether it worked or not.

He was under plenty pressure last week and was amazing. The difference this week was Michigan had intense pressure with just four which let them play zone behind it.

If someone gets that much pressure with four while playing zone, it's basically game over. They kept going screen in hopes of slowing them down and it did let them move the ball. Just a giant mismatch all night in the trenches.

In terms of his NFL prospects I agree - very poor. Durability is basically zero and he's already old. Could provide depth but definitely not anyone worthy of even a reasonably high pick imo

Reactions: entropy13
I wouldn’t say robbed of the title because they’d still have had to have won, and I think they would have myself, but absolutely 100% were robbed of a playoff spot. Glad we got the expansion because it won’t be as big of an issue going forward.

Just don’t see how you drop from 1 to 6 for a 3 pt loss in a conf championship game, while number 8 jumps to number 4. UGA was #1 for all but 2 weeks.
Yeah I mean robbed of the chance, no way they were not one of the best 4 teams, 3 point loss or not.

Reactions: Girthang and fabcat
Who is Michigan’s next head coach? Because harbaugh is probably gone
stoops-snarl-msu__1_.0.0.jpg

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
During the pregame watching the "Grit and Glory" thingy, I ask my non-football-fan wife who is from Brazil, "You know what grit is, right?"

Her: "That thing that people eat?"

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
It was a shame, title game didn't match up to the quality play of the 2 semis. Maybe 7 day turnaround made both teams subpar?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT