ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Washington natl title game

Wow 42 seconds on the clock, no timeouts and Harbaugh being aggressive and trying to score before the half.

CMS taking notes??

Everyone in wolverine land know the truth:

We let em off the hook!!!!

Absolute nightmare start to the 2nd half for Washington

Penix has been bad tonight. Missed so many layups for him. Plus, Michigan DB’s get away with more holding than I’ve seen all year

Reactions: gamecockcat
Sucks Georgia was playing Alabama at 75%. This game is poverty. Rest of the country begs for non-SEC title game and they’re all sleeping already.

These ACC officials having a difficult time seeing Michigan hold onto those UW jerseys.

Offense and defense. Pathetic officiating.....or crooked.
When I saw replay after replay of Michigan OLinemen with jersey and pulling with no calls, then their DB’s able to grab and yank the Washington receivers jersey and no call that it was going to be a Michigan night. This was pre determined. Then Penix reminding everyone that he came from Indiana lol.

When I saw replay after replay of Michigan OLinemen with jersey and pulling with no calls, then their DB’s able to grab and yank the Washington receivers jersey and no call that it was going to be a Michigan night. This was pre determined. Then Penix reminding everyone that he came from Indiana lol.
I watched a couple Wash games this year, but not enough to really tell. But man he’s missed some pretty easy throws that would have been TDs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT