ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Porter > Wheeler

We will win today inspite of wheeler. I’m sorry to say but the guy has been horrendous missed two front ends. If Wallace didn’t bail him out we woulda lost: I have zero gun watching uk with wheeler at the lead bc it is a crap shoot every game down the stretch.

Reactions: KFuqua
I remember someone saying they preferred Mintz to Andre Miller once and I thought that was the dumbest take I've ever read on this board in the 20 years I've been on it... This may top it.

Reactions: Allcats08
Congrats on being a dumbass. Wheeler is the least NBA draft possibility guy on this roster. He makes bad plays, but twice as many good plays. He has the guts, gonads and heart, that much more talented players wish they had.

You going to cuddle with him when he gets back from London?

Wheeler can make shots if he don't think about it. If he just lets it go..
It's his only chance really you just have to let him be wheeler

Now I’m not a huge Wheeler fan, but Michael Porter was TERRIBLE! I mean, Magic Johnson played point and backed his man down, but Porter had to back his man 75 feet.

Wheeler has been playing like garbage at times, but Michael Porter was awful. To be fair, MP was not a PG, and was forced into that role. He was a SG off the bench that could provide some solid minutes; he was not meant to be a starting PG.

Wheeler has been playing like garbage at times, but Michael Porter was awful. To be fair, MP was not a PG, and was forced into that role. He was a SG off the bench that could provide some solid minutes; he was not meant to be a starting PG.

And porter was still better than Devin Askew. But not even close to wheeler. Wheeler isn’t a bad player. He’s just not a title caliber point guard. I have him slightly above ashton hagans at this point.

The 3 worst starting UK point guards in my lifetime have been:

3 Saul Smith
(huge gap)
2 Michael Porter
(another huge gap)
1 Devin Askew

Reactions: anon_ce2llurbpkli4
All jokes aside, does anyone remember when Porter airballed a layup?

Jeffrey Dahmer was a better dribbler than Ted Bundy.
Not counting off court stuff obviously

You are clueless
Glad I’m not the only one, do we need Devin Askew back so we can appreciate someone that actually a decent/good PG? I know we have been spoiled with some of the best ones but the amount of criticism he gets you would think he was Ware.

And porter was still better than Devin Askew. But not even close to wheeler. Wheeler isn’t a bad player. He’s just not a title caliber point guard. I have him slightly above ashton hagans at this point.

The 3 worst starting UK point guards in my lifetime have been:

3 Saul Smith
(huge gap)
2 Michael Porter
(another huge gap)
1 Devin Askew
Sean Sutton was pretty bad too.

Reactions: Montana81
Sean Sutton was pretty bad too.

Sean sutton was JUST before my time as a uk fan. i was born in 81 and didn’t really pay much attention till Pitino arrived. I have some vague memories of rex chapman and that’s about it before pitino.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT