ADVERTISEMENT

Mgbako To IU

Now I'm certain you don't watch these guys. Reneau isn't TJD. He actually has the ability to hit outside shots.

Didn't take many as a freshman, because he was expected to play exclusively on the interior but I'll guarantee you that Reneau won't only play on the inside this year. He can hit outside shots, as can Ware and Mgbako.

IU probably won't be as good during the regular season and will struggle early as that team comes together, but when they do, they're going to be very tough..
I watched every IU game last year, Reneau parked on the block all game. Show us these highlights of his mid-range and long range game.

We'll find out this season. The offense will run through Mgbako, Ware and Reneau. Johnson is a streaky shooter who will take some for sure, but Mgbako can score at all 3 levels....and will.
That’s what every IU fan said last year. Then they didn’t make 3’s all year. You are gonna be sorely mistaken if you think Mbako will be this ace from 3. If you hope the offense runs they Mbako, Ware, and Reneau and expect anything other than a clogged lane, then I don’t know what to tell ya. Mark this post and revisit next February or so.

I watched every IU game last year, Reneau parked on the block all game. Show us these highlights of his mid-range and long range game.
You know a lot about Indiana. I’ve followed your comments …As do I. Some of my family went there so I pay attention and actually root for them. How is it that you know so much?

You know a lot about Indiana. I’ve followed your comments …As do I. Some of my family went there so I pay attention and actually root for them. How is it that you know so much?
I live in Indiana and have always followed them. A lot of my family are IU fans but I saw the light early and went with the smart ones who liked Kentucky. It’s easy to turn on the TV and watch them play. I used to go to the Louisville game every year. Wish that would return.

That’s what every IU fan said last year. Then they didn’t make 3’s all year. You are gonna be sorely mistaken if you think Mbako will be this ace from 3. If you hope the offense runs they Mbako, Ware, and Reneau and expect anything other than a clogged lane, then I don’t know what to tell ya. Mark this post and revisit next February or so.
I think IU will be better than last season. If I’m not mistaken…Johnson just got a medical. We’ll see. Would love to see Woodson vs Calipari….two coaches whom I admire and watch.

I think IU will be better than last season. If I’m not mistaken…Johnson just got a medical. We’ll see. Would love to see Woodson vs Calipari….two coaches whom I admire and watch.
We are playing them again, signed a new deal last year. I think they will be good but I still don’t think they have much shooting. That’s my main point. They have some talent again but not many proven players on the bench, and little shooting.

I agree. Indiana has a very good 1, 3,4, and 5. They need a shooter. Without shotmaking ability they will not win the big ten or make it past sweet 16 (per the norm). This is what happened last year. Word is they’re going after Taylor like we are. He’s a legit player.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We are playing them again, signed a new deal last year. I think they will be good but I still don’t think they have much shooting. That’s my main point. They have some talent again but not many proven players on the bench, and little shooting.
Completely agree. Galloway doesn’t cut it at the 2: Solid 6th man.

Oh, I’ll mark this post for sure. Ware and Reneau don’t have to literally be a foot away from the basket like TJD. Reneau’s game, just like Ware’s, will expand. You’ll see.

Mgbako has the tools to be an outstanding shooter. Much better than Jalen Hood-Schifino was coming into college (the knock on JHS prior to his freshman year was his outside shooting. He only ended up B1G Freshman of the Year despite the offense running through TJD) so we’ll see how Mgbako does with the offense running through him.

He may know a lot but he believes that nobody improves their games after their freshman year. Reneau will be the same guy he was as a freshman.

Reneau can shoot the basketball. TJD couldn’t. Reneau will show that this season.

Oh, I’ll mark this post for sure. Ware and Reneau don’t have to literally be a foot away from the basket like TJD. Reneau’s game, just like Ware’s, will expand. You’ll see.

Mgbako has the tools to be an outstanding shooter. Much better than Jalen Hood-Schifino was coming into college (the knock on JHS prior to his freshman year was his outside shooting. He only ended up B1G Freshman of the Year despite the offense running through TJD) so we’ll see how Mgbako does with the offense running through him.
Yup. I think Mgbako will be a stud. Probable lotto pick…but Galloway doesn’t start on a bona-fide championship team…maybe that changes in the coming weeks

Yup. I think Mgbako will be a stud. Probable lotto pick…but Galloway doesn’t start on a bona-fide championship team…maybe that changes in the coming weeks
Galloway's improvement was a huge reason IU finished 2nd in the B1G. He was forced into a much larger role after Xavier Johnson broke his foot early in the season. Prior to last season, Galloway had one of the ugliest jumpers I had ever seen. He worked so hard on that jumper, the dude only shot 47% from 3 point land.

Galloway definitely didn't finish the season on a high note (few IU players did. JHS was AWFUL the last 4 or 5 games of the season) but don't bet against him getting even better next.

I have absolutely no issue with Galloway starting. It's what is behind Galloway that is far more concerning than what Trey can do.

As does Duke, UK and UNC lol.

“The facilities were the difference”

Part of being a fan is overreacting and jumping off a cliff repeatedly each year until you win it all. Then you talk shit for 2-3 years until you fall back into the same waiting cycle. It’s fun!
KU insiders take it to a whole new level

Reactions: jwhkchawk

Hood-Schifino had a ridiculously good mid-range game too, and I know that Mbako possesses the skills to be a great player. I’m saying he’s not this outside sniper you all believe he is. Also Ware and Malik will add little value to spacing and outside shooting. That’s my prediction.

Part of being a fan is overreacting and jumping off a cliff repeatedly each year until you win it all. Then you talk shit for 2-3 years until you fall back into the same waiting cycle. It’s fun!
Your insiders suck. All week it was Mgbako to Kansas. Now it’s…”Mark Cuban changed it at the last minute.” That’s BS. You guys were behind the moment he left Bloomingnton.

Hood-Schifino had a ridiculously good mid-range game too, and I know that Mbako possesses the skills to be a great player. I’m saying he’s not this outside sniper you all believe he is. Also Ware and Malik will add little value to spacing and outside shooting. That’s my prediction.
Agree with Reneau. Though I think Ware is a very real threat from outside as a 7’

Agree with Reneau. Though I think Ware is a very real threat from outside as a 7’
Ware is the dude nobody's talking about who I believe is going to be very scary.

7", highly skilled McDonald's All American who probably never believed he'd still be in college ball after his freshman year. The issue with him supposedly at Oregon was work ethic related.

From what I've heard, Ware is putting his nose to the grindstone. Wants to have a huge year and is putting in the work. I think Woodson can most definitely motivate Ware and if he does, that guy could be a monster.

Ware is the dude nobody's talking about who I believe is going to be very scary.

7", highly skilled McDonald's All American who probably never believed he'd still be in college ball after his freshman year. The issue with him supposedly at Oregon was work ethic related.

From what I've heard, Ware is putting his nose to the grindstone. Wants to have a huge year and is putting in the work. I think Woodson can most definitely motivate Ware and if he does, that guy could be a monster.
Thays the key

Reactions: plaxico80

Did anyone tell you how much your INSIDERS suck?

Indiana fans for 30 years always the optimist that this will be our year

It seems half of Kentucky fans on this board are identical to Indiana fans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT