ADVERTISEMENT

Mgbako To IU

Great news. Mike Woodson is dead skin on Bill Self’s toes, kinda like Cal. Night and day difference. KU is going to be a problem but would’ve been a serious problem. Most likely a 30-point beat down in Champions Classic again anyways.

Last edited:
Mark Cuban could care less about IU basketball.
If he did, it would have never got in the shape it was in.
I'm sure there a number of reasons why he picked IU, most of which are self serving.
If he tweaks an ankle, he'll be out 20 games.
cuban paid millions to have their entire video room to the and communication brought up to the most recent updates

Reactions: 1war
They will match us up in the NCAA
You know it.Its almost a given that in any NCAA tourney when the situation is right,we get Duke,Indiana or a school from Kentucky that's in the dance for that particular season and now that Pitino is at St Johns,watch a matchup be set up in a bracket of the NCAAs choosing.Its inevitable.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Indiana has a really nice 5-man lineup now with Johnson, Galloway, Mgbako, Reneau, and Ware. They should probably add an upgrade at SG, but, on paper, they will be solid. I think Reneau is going to be a star.
Give Woodson credit. They have NBA talent down low and at the wing coupled with a veteran all big ten guard in Johnson who apparently was just granted a medical…and It looks like they have 1 scholarship still available…most likely that upgrade at SG. Have no idea who they get…did see on twitter that they reached out to Taylor as well.

Just waiting for the 5 or 6 Kansas fans to come back around.. theyre probably just working on their responses.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. This was a nice flip by IU in the 11th hour $$$. Sucks, but I think we will survive… annnnd IU will still be meh. Life’s good

They are roasting those insiders too. Funny to watch the Rivals guys follow each other off a cliff. Most real insiders wouldn’t touch this recruitment.
Their insiders are trying to spin it as an 11th hour flip to save face. They were wrong on everything about this recruit and I would suspect they’re wrong about this. Probably an IU lean most of the time lol.

Their insiders are trying to spin it as an 11th hour flip to save face. They were wrong on everything about this recruit and I would suspect they’re wrong about this. Probably an IU lean most of the time lol.
From some accounts they(family) did use some talent leverage but KU and most everyone else underestimated IU NIL and Woodys ability. IU,UK,Duke and KU are probably in the top 5 of basketball NIL schools. Might be top 10. Illinois is supposedly higher than IU.

KU insiders always think they are locks
then the spin comes when a recruit picks another school
As does Duke, UK and UNC lol.

“The facilities were the difference”

Part of being a fan is overreacting and jumping off a cliff repeatedly each year until you win it all. Then you talk shit for 2-3 years until you fall back into the same waiting cycle. It’s fun!

I’m devastated by this recruit whom I’ve never seen play
Check him out on YouTube. 6’8” with a gorgeous stroke from deep. He’s basically a bigger, tougher Bryce Sensabaugh with better basketball instincts who might also have a better motor.

They have this idea that he’s a 3 point sniper for some reason. I tried to tell them he’s not a great in game shooter.

Indiana has a really nice 5-man lineup now with Johnson, Galloway, Mgbako, Reneau, and Ware. They should probably add an upgrade at SG, but, on paper, they will be solid. I think Reneau is going to be a star.
If he can stay on the floor, that kid fouls every 2 minutes. He can be really good but he has no game outside 6 feet.

Check him out on YouTube. 6’8” with a gorgeous stroke from deep. He’s basically a bigger, tougher Bryce Sensabaugh with better basketball instincts who might also have a better motor.
Nah. If he doesn’t come to Kansas I don’t care about him

• Haha
Reactions: plaxico80
If he can stay on the floor, that kid fouls every 2 minutes. He can be really good but he has no game outside 6 feet.
Now I'm certain you don't watch these guys. Reneau isn't TJD. He actually has the ability to hit outside shots.

Didn't take many as a freshman, because he was expected to play exclusively on the interior but I'll guarantee you that Reneau won't only play on the inside this year. He can hit outside shots, as can Ware and Mgbako.

IU probably won't be as good during the regular season and will struggle early as that team comes together, but when they do, they're going to be very tough..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT