ADVERTISEMENT

Media votes UK to finish 3rd in the East.

Creed Bratton

All-American
May 31, 2018
Lex Town
Also they voted C Rod as 3rd team All SEC which means they think there are 4 RB's better in the SEC since each team has 2 RB's.

I don't get why some vote the teams for first place that obviously will not finish in first place. Like, I love UK, but they aren't finishing on top of the SEC in all likelihood. Even given that, who votes Ole Miss or South Carolina?

...It's a big reason the voting is a farce.

We've came a long way since being voted 5th above Vandy BUT it's time to get to keep moving up. I think we've got a chance to beat Florida and make it another UK-UGA showdown for the East.

With both major Texas schools in the SEC, I’d like to see Stoops hire somebody who could recruit that area.
Personally, I'd prefer Carolinas and DMV. If the big boys from TX want their players, they'll get them. For now, UK is uniquely positioned with Ohio and the east coast. At least IMO. Getting guys from Texas would be nice, though. Serious talent over there.

As far as preseason rankings, I'll take 3rd just about any year. If we can give UGA a good game and pull out a push with FL, great.

With both major Texas schools in the SEC, I’d like to see Stoops hire somebody who could recruit that area.
As I've said in last day or two somewhere, I think a stronger SEC helps UK with recruits in non-SEC areas like OH/MI/IN/East by being able to tell them they have to come to SEC to play & be the best. UK needs to vote to keep tOSU & MI out of SEC if that ever comes up.

As I've said in last day or two somewhere, I think a stronger SEC helps UK with recruits in non-SEC areas like OH/MI/IN/East by being able to tell them they have to come to SEC to play & be the best. UK needs to vote to keep tOSU & MI out of SEC if that ever comes up.
That's my thought. It just became easier to get that next tier of recruit that used to go to OSU and the Michigan schools. We still have the geographic advantage on the rest of the SEC in that regard.

We should be focusing on VA and PA more.

Dramatic much. Please tell me your not “this is the end of Ky football because okie and Texas are coming ? Texas we beat 3 of last 4 years. There additions will only make us better. Bottom line.
We’ve only played Texas once in 1951. Lost 7-6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT