ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick?

image_zpsx7alt9bh.jpeg
[roll]

He predicted 40-0 this year? Really. Well that was gutsy at least. If your going to predict something though you need to be able to come back and admit if you were wrong. I'd be perfectly happy to let the whole 40-0 thing fade from history at least until we have another team at say 25-0. Then as last year we might start to get excited about it.

Some say there never was a "Maverick" and that he's a made up thing. Others think he panhandles at freeway exit ramps and prostitutes himself to older men for whatever chump change they have in their ashtrays.

Me, I'd like to think that he's out there somewhere and that he knows what he done. Maybe walking around wistfully with his hands in his pockets wishing he could take it all back. To undo the things he did. That all the pain and suffering that he's caused is regretted and that he wants somehow to let us know but his mouth can't form the words nor his fingers conjure how he feels deep down inside.

Wherever he is or whatever he is doing I suspect we'll never hear from him again. As time goes by he'll find a quiet place and just lay down. Dying of shame is a tough thing and a man does it in private. He's gone now. Best we move on and forget what he's done.

Some say there never was a "Maverick" and that he's a made up thing. Others think he panhandles at freeway exit ramps and prostitutes himself to older men for whatever chump change they have in their ashtrays.

Me, I'd like to think that he's out there somewhere and that he knows what he done. Maybe walking around wistfully with his hands in his pockets wishing he could take it all back. To undo the things he did. That all the pain and suffering that he's caused is regretted and that he wants somehow to let us know but his mouth can't form the words nor his fingers conjure how he feels deep down inside.

Wherever he is or whatever he is doing I suspect we'll never hear from him again. As time goes by he'll find a quiet place and just lay down. Dying of shame is a tough thing and a man does it in private. He's gone now. Best we move on and forget what he's done.
Oh, I'm pretty sure his fingers can tell you how he feels just fine. Probably only needs one to do it.

Mav is everywhere.

Even in a blizzard in the middle of the worst snow storm on record he is there…just beyond the reaches of mortal man…blazing trails in the freshly packed snow drifts on on his trusty 4 wheeler…wearing his pink bunny suit…firearm at his side…wielding a Vietnamese blade…grocery bags overflowing with bread and milk and various lubricants are pinned back by the wind as they dangle from the handle bars…and he is cursing…cursing at the top of his lungs to nobody in particular. But he's there.

He hunts skunks in his underwear. He drinks panther piss…and he's proabaly had sex with the girls you are married to…

Last edited:
His legend will never die. He'll be forever somewhere on a deserted island with Elvis and Walt Disney.

Still pondering the chainsaw penis. Could be impractical in at least a couple respects. Honestly, I'm not convinced it's a good thing.

Still pondering the chainsaw penis. Could be impractical in at least a couple respects. Honestly, I'm not convinced it's a good thing.
bowling is out of the question. same for conga lines. then you have the whole rust thing. :flush:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT