ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick?

lkc1234

Junior
Apr 12, 2007
What has happened to Maverick. The 40-0 Maverick. Posted UK would go 40-0 after UK beat Duke. He has totally disappeared from this board. Come on back Maverick. We know you are reading this board. If you are going to make such a stupid prediction then come back and take the heat.

u_got_troll_by_pkelton-d5pcbv4.gif

OP looks solid with 69 likes though. I'd just log out and keep it like that.

I actually like his optimism.

It's better than fans calling for the refusal of allowing Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress to return next year if they decided they wanted another season.

This board often smells of negative shite and bile. It's nice to have a psychotic touch of pleasant thinking every once in a while, and the 40-0 crowd always struck me as decent folk whose only real crime might have been consuming too many drinks before posting on this board. Pretty benign stuff actually.

Some times I lay awake at night and pretend Maverick is my best friend and we run through the tall grass together playing frisbee.

But there is one thing you should know. He actually meant 40-0 next year.... He's so ahead of the game that he's just a year ahead of you .... for him its the year 2017.

What has happened to Maverick. The 40-0 Maverick. Posted UK would go 40-0 after UK beat Duke. He has totally disappeared from this board. Come on back Maverick. We know you are reading this board. If you are going to make such a stupid prediction then come back and take the heat.
I found him, he's been in the Danger Zone.

Maverick is waiting for UK to make another FF run ...then...he will show himself....but not any sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT