ADVERTISEMENT

Matt jones this morning stated kentucky

No mixed feelings here after the past 7 years of underperforming. If he would’ve left after flaming out in 2018 we may have had one or two more championships with someone different.

More than likely they would’ve done better than CCC over that time. They definitely wouldn‘t have done any worse. Cal is BCG bad.

And Cal won’t miss you. The Cal pumpers will see the man for what he really is after he is gone and throws EVERY SINGLE KY FAN UNDER THE BUS.
You all sound like a bunch of biden voters when ask about reason you didn't vote for Trump. Nothing but stupid answers that make no since.

Reactions: Fox2monk
What’s a “lot”?

The 20-25 members of the CHC?

The feeling when Tubby left? Like overwhelming joy?

The feeling that the day should be a state holiday?

It does seem that the more hate one has for Cal the more love they have for Tubby.

As for Cal leaving, he is not. He doesn’t want to leave and there’s no chance he’s fired. There is no one that has even one ounce of say in a coach being fired that wants Cal fired.

Cal is more likely to get an extension than to be fired.
beverly-hillbillies-hat.gif

Ranks 4th in the sec from the last 6 years does mitch hold anyone accountable with all those millions he throws around my God that alone should remove calipari
Totally inaccurate statement
Sure we had a awful season in 2020/2021
The other 5 of those seasons UK is #1 in the sec at least according to their conference record. At least 6 games ahead of the 2nd best Tennessee

Sure you can include that season if u want , it happened... But it doesn't give accurate description of the 6 years he is trying to give

73-29 overall in those 6 years
Tennessee 66-36
Auburn 64-38
Those are the top 3

Last edited:
…22 team fell victim to … lack of preparedness - never watched one second of game film and then got skull thumped by a peacock... worst tournament loss in program history, on the heels of the worst season in program history.…
Are you saying he didn’t watch any film of St. Peter’s? I didn’t realize that. That loss was such a missed opportunity, it was so unfortunate that season had such a terrible ending that overshadowed the good times.

Reactions: CatPhight
Totally inaccurate statement
Sure we had a awful season in 2020/2021
The other 5 of those seasons UK is #1 in the sec at least according to their conference record. At least 6 games ahead of the 2nd best Tennessee

Sure you can include that season if u want , it happened... But it doesn't give accurate description of the 6 years he is trying to give

73-29 overall in those 6 years
Tennessee 66-36
Auburn 64-38
Those are the top 3
Not according to Matt Jones now shoo cal lover

Are you saying he didn’t watch any film of St. Peter’s? I didn’t realize that. That loss was such a missed opportunity, it was so unfortunate that season had such a terrible ending that overshadowed the good times.
He said it himself talking to Leech on the pregame, claimed he was out recruiting and something to the effect the team would just keep on keeping on. Our lack of game prep explains a lot as does our mind blowing unwillingness and/or inability to adjust in game. The only consistent adjustment Cal has in a game, is to go into stall ball mode inside 5 minutes.

He said it himself talking to Leech on the pregame, claimed he was out recruiting and something to the effect the team would just keep on keeping on. Our lack of game prep explains a lot as does our mind blowing unwillingness and/or inability to adjust in game. The only consistent adjustment Cal has in a game, is to go into stall ball mode inside 5 minutes.
Oh dear. I was so upset I didn’t remember that.
Kind of reminds me of how I started feeling queasy before Wisconsin when I heard their players were staying up late to study UK’s game, while our players were given about 15 minutes of theirs…

Reactions: CatPhight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT