ADVERTISEMENT

Matt jones said that all byu athletes that wanted

Not just sex.

GK75gUxWQAAaN6V

To play sports at byu had to pledge they would not have sex while attending byu and signed copy . Did not know that
There’s another ongoing discussion about that here:

To play sports at byu had to pledge they would not have sex while attending byu and signed copy . Did not know that
They can't drink either, I would say recruiting at BYU would be tougher than Vandy.

I was in Idaho and stayed in a small Mormon town overnight. It was like a time machine to the 50's in how everyone dressed, hours for even a Denny's to have to close, etc. However, it also was about the safest environment I have ever stayed, and everyone was very nice and polite. In fact, I had an issue with my car the next morning and a guy fixed it and I offered him $50 for the church which he refused saying there was no need.

Say what you want and I couldn't live that lifestyle (especially when I was in college) or commit to a lot of what is listed. It still had some nice positives. I bet their basketball forum (if they have one) isn't like ours!

It's everyone at BYU has to sign that as a student not just athletes. But unlike Notre Dame where the honor code is never really enforced it is strictly enforced at BYU.. not saying they don't do it though.

Reactions: delk4three
According to no less an authority than a former President of the US, oral is not sex
There is actually a thing at BYU where a guy will penetrate a girl and they just lay there and don’t consider it sex unless they are pumping. They call it soaking

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
If you remember, they suspended a player about 10 years ago for breaking his pledge.

Going to assume BYU is not one of the nation’s top party schools.
yeah, they suspended the guy for having sex with his fiance who he'd been with a long time.

I never would have made it through college without caffeine. The other stuff would be tough too, but exam week without gallons of coffee on tap would have been rough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT