ADVERTISEMENT

Isaac Davis. BYU commit. Also played football

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Brooks Bahr. Ranked 187th in 247 composite rankings. Both parents went to BYU. Doesn't seem like someone that would follow Pope.

Isaac Davis. Ranked 168th. Is a state champion. College ready body.

Watch these videos and decide if you think this could be the type of player that comes and stays to play at Kentucky.

Am I back in the Billy Clyde days?
People forget part if the reason Gillispie was hired was bc he was bringing in a 5* year or so when our brand dropped tp dogshit in the tubby late years to billy clyde. I hate to say this but Cal did revive this program and made it “ IT” again. Im really hoping we arent hiring a bust coach after one that had crazy highs therefore tanking the brand, only next time who can bring it back.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Brooks Bahr. Ranked 187th in 247 composite rankings. Both parents went to BYU. Doesn't seem like someone that would follow Pope.

Isaac Davis. Ranked 168th. Is a state champion. College ready body.

Watch these videos and decide if you think this could be the type of player that comes and stays to play at Kentucky.

College ready body? I could take you to any high school In Kentucky and show you 50+ guys per school with this body.

Am I back in the Billy Clyde days?
Lol! GJ Villarino
Dakota Euton
KC Ross Miller
Conner Tucker
I'm not laughing because I think these are the quality of players Pope will get. Far from it, I feel. It's funny because the way those dudes were being hyped by the fan base. Those were sad times trying to justify signing a dude that had no business being here.

Lol! GJ Villarino
Dakota Euton
KC Ross Miller
Conner Tucker
I'm not laughing because I think these are the quality of players Pope will get. Far from it, I feel. It's funny because the way those dudes were being hyped by the fan base. Those were sad times trying to justify signing a dude that had no business being here.
Getting ready for part 2

Reactions: wildcat_nation28
Lol! GJ Villarino
Dakota Euton
KC Ross Miller
Conner Tucker
Now we are justifying guys by saying they have a college ready body? Maybe his body is college ready, but not for being a collegiate athlete.

• Haha
Reactions: crawfords corner
I remember this guy. Adou Theiro was his name I think, only I thought he was taller and experienced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT