ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones post game show intro

Absolutely agree with all he said, I would like to know where Matt thinks we go if we do part ways. Has he said what he thinks happens or who we reach out to?

One of Matt’s big in-game observations was that “Tre Mitchell is keeping us in it.”

Just to shine a light on the level of basketball mind we’re listening to here.

Guy’s a dope and has been since his Magloire52 days. I have no idea how he’s amassed such a following.

One of Matt’s big in-game observations was that “Tre Mitchell is keeping us in it.”

Guy’s a dope and has been since his Magloire52 days. I have no idea how he’s amassed such a following.
Mitchell 31 min, 14 points, 13 rebounds, 4-8 FGA, 6-7 FTA, 0-2 3pt FGA, 2 assists, 3 TOs

If someone told me that would be Mitchell's stat line before the game, I'd be good with that considering what he's done recently.

Tre and Antonio kept us somewhat close for much of the game. He wasn’t wrong.

Mitchell 31 min, 14 points, 13 rebounds, 4-8 FGA, 6-7 FTA, 0-2 3pt FGA, 2 assists, 3 TOs

If someone told me that would be Mitchell's stat line before the game, I'd be good with that considering what he's done recently.
In a vacuum with the guards getting their usual numbers, you are correct. However, we ran the offense through the bigs so Mitchell's numbers are a little misleading. He missed a bunch of bunnies as much as the rest of our charmin soft frontline did. He just made some buckets.

Coaching malpractice from the beginning

And Mitchell was scored on pretty much all game long

so playing Mitchell took Thiero fully off the floor (he played 7 minutes)

Mitchell was decent but if your dead set on playing him…sit Ugo or Bradshaw…/but we were slow team playing mitchell and the bigs in tandem. And Cal pulls the this amazing idea out in ncaa tournament for Pete sake

Reactions: BlueRunner11

Actually Tre was probably our second best player last night next to Reeves. That just shows how poorly the rest of the team played.

Mitchell was decent but if your dead set on playing him…sit Ugo or Bradshaw…/but we were slow team playing mitchell and the bigs in tandem. And Cal pulls the this amazing idea out in ncaa tournament for Pete sake
Every body got scored on pretty much all game long…. All season long.

Soft soft soft. Matt tippy toes around everything. He’s always been too soft on Cal and this is no different. The MF’r needs to be fired and it needs to happen NOW. And if you ain’t got the stones to just come out and say that, you are part of the problem as well.

Reactions: DaytonKat
But if you actually watched the game you’d realize how bad he actually was.
What you fail to realize is how much better he was than the alternatives. That's how mind-numbingly dumb your observation is. Given how everyone else played, Tre did keep us in it. For about a 10 min stretch he was the only dude that could get a board.

Reactions: ib4ky and CatsFanIL

Adou should've been on the floor with Tre.

Reactions: Farsight

He had 14 points and 13 rebs. He was the one getting buckets to keep their 4 point lead from getting to 10. You just hate Matt Jones so much that you have to intentionally be wrong about a take?

Omg Matt Jones what a celebrity 😍😍🥰

Give him an Oscar for that monologue, he’s so smart and I love his show and they are so goofy and funny and just make Kentucky sports so fun!!! HOO RAH #BBN

Can we go back to winning GD basketball games and quit with all the shenanigans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT