ADVERTISEMENT

Match-ups tonight?

images

As much as I enjoyed the responses, I'll go serious. Most important matchups we will actually get to see tonight are:

1) SKJ vs. Richards. Who is the better interior defender? Who rebounds? Who creates a scoring threat in the post?

2) Gabriel vs. Washington. Who is more tenacious on the glass? Who makes their open shots?

In both cases, we're probably going to get a feel for who starts and why. I'm predicting Sacha and Gabriel both outperform their freshman counterparts.

As much as I enjoyed the responses, I'll go serious. Most important matchups we will actually get to see tonight are:

1) SKJ vs. Richards. Who is the better interior defender? Who rebounds? Who creates a scoring threat in the post?

2) Gabriel vs. Washington. Who is more tenacious on the glass? Who makes their open shots?

In both cases, we're probably going to get a feel for who starts and why. I'm predicting Sacha and Gabriel both outperform their freshman counterparts.
3) Green vs. SGA...more polished offensive player against more intimidating defender

Also, if Gabriel beats out Washington, we're LOADED up front...

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT