ADVERTISEMENT

Marrow responds to fans trashing Levis

Save it man. The guy cost us big time. He cost UK for the first time we were playing big boy football and he blew it. I have to think someone else can hand to the running backs and playmakers better than him. So shut up.
Yeah but grown ups understand players are trying their best and arent perfect and dont screw up just to ruin our day. Its okay to discuss that and even vent about it, but making childish comments like "he sucks" is just that - childiish. Sorry if that hits home.

Big Cat Fan just did 3-4 posts up.
Well, to be fair, he just seems to blast emotional opinions, with no facts and then says things like “so shut up” to really bring it home…

Think the name m be fake news…

I saw Levi’s make some NFL throws, dive in heads first to get a first down, play through a dislocated middle finger and gave us a chance to beat a top 15 team on the road…

Attacking him directly on social media says more about the fake fans than it does the players.

said it before, glad our players aren’t as big a babies and white flag throwers as some of our “fans”.

Get it back as SCJr Will!!!!

If fans are "trashing" Levis than I agree, that's uncalled for, but Levis does open himself up to legit criticism by not using good judgment as to holding on to the ball. I'm sorry if that upsets someone.

The problem Kentucky now faces is we have a questionable O-line that's now banged up, and a QB that refuses to throw the ball away to avoid negative plays - that's a lethal combination and to our upcoming opponents is like red meat is to hungry wolves. They are going to keep coming after Levis knowing they have a great chance of not just a negative play but a turnover as well.

Reactions: gobigbluebell
Maybe we should look at the sub par OL play. Levis was running for his life on most plays. Levis was targeted on the last play and it wasn't called. He did line up before the slot receiver was set on the Key catch.

If fans are "trashing" Levis than I agree, that's uncalled for, but Levis does open himself up to legit criticism by not using good judgment as to holding on to the ball. I'm sorry if that upsets someone.

The problem Kentucky now faces is we have a questionable O-line that's now banged up, and a QB that refuses to throw the ball away to avoid negative plays - that's a lethal combination and to our upcoming opponents is like red meat is to hungry wolves. They are going to keep coming after Levis knowing they have a great chance of not just a negative play but a turnover as well.
Fair assessment as always.

Reactions: Deeeefense
Those recruits won 10 games for us last year and four straight bowl wins.
Mid level bowls. Yes better than most and I do think we have been a top 18 program the past 4 years. But we are beating teams with 7-5 or below those records to be honest. A win in Saturday would have all but shown this program is ready for a bigger step. We blew it. Inside the red zone two times n 2 mins where we only needed a fg, and turned it over both times. That just don't happen.

Mid level bowls. Yes better than most and I do think we have been a top 18 program the past 4 years. But we are beating teams with 7-5 or below those records to be honest. A win in Saturday would have all but shown this program is ready for a bigger step. We blew it. Inside the red zone two times n 2 mins where we only needed a fg, and turned it over both times. That just don't happen.

Ole miss will probably lose several as well. Their schedule is brutal last half of season. They needed the win against UK.

You are correct that a lot of our wins other than the bowl gamed have been against poor to average competition. That said, you can only play who is on your schedule.

Maybe we should consider the coaches are already talking to him about EVERYTHING and working with him on it. Same goes for the OFFENSIVE LINE. Nobody needs or wants to hear "they suck" or "they're no good" while they're trying to improve.

Yall can be a bunch of fkhds, though, because it's your right to choose it. So NEG away LOD. TELL YOUR TEAM they "suck," so you can all look like the insufferable ingrates you've always been. Or you can grow up and treat people like people, as if you were related to them.

You should pay attention more. What were the records of our most recent 3 bowl opponents (outside of tge pandemic year)? When we beat UF in 2018, what was their final record and ranking?

The program is ready for a bigger step. Too bad a smaller percentage of their fans aren't or refuse to be.

Last edited:
I think you’re a troll. You’re gonna have to prove otherwise. Not based on this post, but all the ones before it

The first play we called scored. The play calling was fine. Damn that penalty.

Like you, I wanted to see some Crod there as well. But keep in mind we had no timeouts and for whatever reason we struggled to get the plays in all day. I believe the clock was maybe just under a minute. The reason you come out throwing is to essentially give yourself a timeout with a stopped clock so you can call in the next 3 plays if the pass is incomplete. Then you can run the ball on second down or even third as well and still have clock and not have to rush. To get the play in.

Coach Stoops remarked in passing yesterday that they had trouble with the headsets all game.

He might've mentioned that to the officials during the game so they could get it corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT