ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Stoops vs 3rd and long is a case study of incompetence!

I mean at some point does ANYONE love Stoops enough to lead an intervention? Family members , friends , middle school classmate ? Anyone ???

• Haha
Reactions: BlueTick2
I told my wife, just before the play, southern miss had stoops just where they wanted him. 3rd and a mile. Didn't let me down....so to speak.

Reactions: JASUN74
First 3rd and long we had a guy there to make a tackle and he didn't.

Second 3rd and long (3 and 8) we played man type and jq got beat while bringing 6 guys. That was an extremely aggressive call that everyone constantly pines for. They converted and everyone blames the coaches even though its the very thing the fans want.

After that we started playing zone that everyone hates and shut them down.

As usual with the defense my complaint is with the players and recruiting. Max is going to play man on boundary side which is fine. You could tell they tried to see if jq could play some man tonight but he was beat most times i could see. We are always one cb short and this year is no different.

Reactions: vhcat70
Southern Miss was 3/8 on third downs overall in 2.5 quarters of play. 38% would have been about 9th in the SEC last season when UK allowed about 43% conversion on third downs.

Reactions: BlueTick2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT