ADVERTISEMENT

MARK STOOPS & COACHES

The bottom line for UK Football, as it always has been, is that a lot of UK fans don't know jack about the game of football and don't care to correct that. They will talk as if they do, but their reason fades quickly into anger, insults, and mocking comments. The poorest fans among them will always focus on what we don't have rather than what we have, and that won't change until such fans die off.

At some point all UK people will teach their children to look at the positive and push for better with hope, rather than focus on the negative and trudge forward carrying a dead horse to beat them with. Until then the rest of the UK faithful will just have to ignore their negativity and press on, ignoring their "glass is could be empty any day now, so I'm going to act like it already is" shtick.

When the basketball only and foremost people are gone, the sun will break through the clouds in Lexington. There will be glorious sunshine in that day

At some point all UK people will teach their children to look at the positive and push for better with hope,
I just listed, in another thread, the ranked teams we’ve beaten in our Gator and Citrus Bowl appearances.

I waited 5 decades to make plural mention of bowls on New Year’s Day! The bastards, here, don’t get me down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT