ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Stoops, A Loss Today vs Orange is UNACCEPTABLE

I don't understand why our Offense gets WORSE every game. They looked much better towards beginning of the season. It's like there is no CONFIDENCE whatsoever on the offense.

Would you like to comment about a single positive thing you have witnessed in this game, I’ll wait patiently.

Not sure why some folks refuse to see anything negative about UK sports. Our offense and defense has been historically bad under Stoops tenure. He's seems to turn the corner with D but O still sucks.

Can't we call a spade a spade and not lose our UK fandom card?

Something needs to be done in the off season about our offense. We had a Heisman caliber back and a great offensive line and suddenly we can't even score 14 points on any defense. There is really no excuse for this. This might be the worst offense I've seen in years. Not just at UK but period.

Something needs to be done in the off season about our offense. We had a Heisman caliber back and a great offensive line and suddenly we can't even score 14 points on any defense. There is really no excuse for this. This might be the worst offense I've seen in years. Not just at UK but period.

I agree. Something is fundamentally wrong with the Offense. I really thought Gran was a good coordinator so I don't have the answers.

Not sure why some folks refuse to see anything negative about UK sports. Our offense and defense has been historically bad under Stoops tenure. He's seems to turn the corner with D but O still sucks.

Can't we call a spade a spade and not lose our UK fandom card?

Agree. The worst posters on here are the ones that cry at everyone if they dare criticize anything about the staff.

I'm sad, we can't run block, we can't catch, we can't read downfield, we can't make a field goal. Want to cry D:

The back half of our schedule had 1 tram with a winnimg record and we beat 1 of them at home by 7 points and needed a miracle to beat a 2nd one. This coaching staff is a joke and if anyone thinks we arent gonna see this charlie Brown shit every single season you're a complete ****ing idiot.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Would you like to comment about a single positive thing you have witnessed in this game, I’ll wait patiently.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TriCountyCat
Must be a nice life to go around looking for people to criticize instead of offering something positive. Miserable much?

No more excuses for meltdowns in the 2nd Half of our season....

WE HAVE THE BETTER TEAM TODAY.

Stop playing to lose and win this game today and take the next step as a program.

A loss today is unforgivable.
Stoops, you are ON NOTICE TODAY. Stop the 2nd Half Season Meltdowns TODAY!!!!!!!
[eyeroll]

I don't understand why our Offense gets WORSE every game. They looked much better towards beginning of the season. It's like there is no CONFIDENCE whatsoever on the offense.
Nobody took our run game seriously at the beginning. My gator friends at the UF game had barely heard of Benny Snell. Now the run has been shut down and we have nothing else to work with

Well, we get to likely see another SB commercial about how good UK football is becoming sometime in Feb. Does that count as positive?

Reactions: TriCountyCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT