ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Pope show?

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone know when the Mark Pope radio show starts? Couldn’t find it on the UK athletics site. Thought maybe it would be today.

I remember at least from Sutton to Pitino, probably Hall as well, they use to have a coaches show on local television. What year did that end?

I remember at least from Sutton to Pitino, probably Hall as well, they use to have a coaches show on local television. What year did that end?
They used to do one that was pre-recorded and shown on local stations on Sunday mornings. They would do a recap of the games that week with highlights and some feature on a player or something the team did. Not sure if Cal nixed those or what? Rob Bromley was the host if i'm not mistaken.

It was during Cal. I think it’s re rebranded as something like Inside Kentucky Basketball or something like that.

I remember the old coach’s shows. Gillispie always looked like he was hungover or in a hostage video during his. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT