ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Pope Intro Steam/Televised?

M4CAT

Junior
Jun 22, 2018
E'town, Kentucky
Has anything been announced for TV or an online link yet for a stream? Won't be able to go. I remember watching Tubby, Billy & Calipari's introductions on TV. Thanks for any info.

That's it? A Lexington channel? Cal was on SECN for an hour with guys in the studio doing tons of back and fourth.

Noway I can record it? Not in Lex. I thought for sure big meda would pick it up?
Also UK Athletics. I'm not in Lexington either so I will be viewing online. I am sure it will be archived on YouTube and maybe even BWO might do a recap for his archive if you need it. SEC Network has a live baseball game between TN/LSU they aren't going to interrupt. It is what it is.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Also UK Athletics. I'm not in Lexington either so I will be viewing online. I am sure it will be archived on YouTube and maybe even BWO might do a recap for his archive if you need it. SEC Network has a live baseball game between TN/LSU they aren't going to interrupt. It is what it is.
I get it but it was a live baseball game listed on SECN even though it was an hour of Cal and Ark and it even kept replaying afterwards.

I get it but it was a live baseball game listed on SECN even though it was an hour of Cal and Ark and it even kept replaying afterwards.
A baseball game like LSU and Tennessee isn't going to be preempted. If Kentucky wanted it picked up by the SEC Network, should have done the event in another time slot than the middle on Sunday afternoon. At least they give us the streaming options so we don't miss it.

Is there an option for us schmucks that don't have Lex18 because we live near Godless Louisville?
Doesn't look like any of the Louisville stations are gonna show it. Nothing on any of their social media pages about it, but Wave3 showed Cal's Arkansas press conference in its entirety lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT