ADVERTISEMENT

Marijuana smokers anonymous...

My problem with a one hitter was I never knew when I was done. There was no closure. When you smoke a joint or a bowl, you know when it's over. I would like to be able to smoke it every know and then, but I'm not smoking Mexican ditch weed and I'm not paying $400 for an oz of good stuff. Beer or bourbon with a hydrocodone chaser will just have to do for now.
Whoever charging you 400 a oz is ripping you off. FWIW

My problem with a one hitter was I never knew when I was done. There was no closure. When you smoke a joint or a bowl, you know when it's over. I would like to be able to smoke it every know and then, but I'm not smoking Mexican ditch weed and I'm not paying $400 for an oz of good stuff. Beer or bourbon with a hydrocodone chaser will just have to do for now.
I kind of knew when I was done but yeah, I can see your point, too

Disclaimer: I am not asking.

As a person who didn't grow up or hang out with smokers, I would have absolutely zero idea who I could or could not trust to buy from. Ergo, I would be immediately arrested.

Maybe when I retire.

As a person who didn't grow up or hang out with smokers, I would have absolutely zero idea who I could or could not trust to buy from. Ergo, I would be immediately arrested.

Maybe when I retire.

May need to grow it. Or you could make Jenkem

Reactions: Kooky Kats

Maybe when I retire.
You won't be arrested for trying to buy weed unless you're buying like a half pound or more in KY. Usually has to be at least an oz in most states. In comparison to a hard drug where if you have a sprinkle on you you're pretty F'd
Edit: Weed charges in Ky you can expunge(off your record) in 3 months FWIW

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
It's not always so anonymous, which is why I have never, do not, and will never take part in illegal activity.

That's my stance.
I have a hard time believing that any person has never done anything illegal.

I also don't really care about being anonymous. I don't hide it from anyone. I have several friends who are cops that know I smoke and my boss knows I smoke.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Finally, assuming you have money left over to support a family, at what age do you teach your children to enjoy marijuana responsibly? Or do you let them learn how from the other kids in your upscale suburban community?

The marijuana I consume lowers my sperm count so I only have two children. I'm contributing to equaling or lowering population. Marijuana is a plant, and we don't need to go into the importance of plants.

Some are worried about their 3 or more children smoking weed.

The "more plants, less children" stance is the way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 420grover

One hitters are great when taking a shit at work at places that don't require "heavy machinery" etc. I don't think they were intended for sit at home users that play videa games. .....Maybe they were. Maybe it's great if you're on a run and you just need on hit to keep up the awesome "mind right" streak you're on.

Most people I know are contributors to the community. Get up, go to work, come home and "wind down".

No one wants to work with guys with weed.

Reactions: ymmot31
I was wondering if smelling like that all the time is actually worth it? Because, you really do smell unpleasant. Maybe even worse than cigarette smokers, so I was wondering if you feel that's an even trade off?

Also, are you concerned with the damage even moderate amounts of Marijuana smoke inhalation does to your lungs? This questions applies doubly to those who may be simple enough to smoke both marijuana and tobacco.

Finally, assuming you have money left over to support a family, at what age do you teach your children to enjoy marijuana responsibly? Or do you let them learn how from the other kids in your upscale suburban community?

Assuming you have money left over To support a family?!?! Really?!?!

I'll give you a couple pointers. You may not drink alcohol or do anything for that matter, but I find it odd that people tend to attack pot smokers.

For one, regardless if you drink or not, did you know as if 2012, over 2,000 people die a year from alcohol poisoning? Did you know most are between the ages of 35-64? Did you know most of those deaths are caused by binge drinking and most often is around 8 drinks. EIGHT DRINKS!!!

Why do I talk about alcohol when you clearly didn't bring it up? Because I believe that if you actually feel like you're against pot because of other people's safety, health and well being, then maybe you should direct your energy and attention at something far more serious. But maybe you didn't because alcohol is socially accepted and what you've been taught by society is that a little wine is ok since Jesus turned water into wine. And if helping is truly your motivation (which I doubt it is since a snide judgemental remark about family came up next) then you might be able to help more people redirecting to alcohol. Oh, and I drink alcohol by the way.

But when you said "finally, assuming you have money left over to support a family", are you insinuating that people who smoke pot buy pot instead of things for their family and children? That statement clearly exposes the cluelessness you have regarding marijuana, so I'd suggest in order to save face that maybe you don't jump in conversations about the topic in the near future to prevent you from looking like a complete buffoon.

The stoner subculture is the biggest reason I don't want to see it legalized. I hate weed-guy.

I know what guy you're talking about. But, most people that smoke it would completely blow most people's minds. So I think the "weed guy" is a strong minority out of pot users.

Also, you don't think your fellow man should have the freedom to smoke something that's from the earth because a type of guy that smokes it gets on your nerves? Come on man!!:pimp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dabs are higher than I want to go.

Been smoking since I was late elementary school. Now, in my 50's I use it for a different purpose.

Take the edge off buzz is all I'm looking for. Old fashioned I guess, but a number, rolled with Indica, is all I need.

Pair it with a good bourbon, or a HG beer, and I'm exactly where I want to be; laughing and a little bit of nice energy.

Been smoking since I was late elementary school. Now, in my 50's I use it for a different purpose.

Take the edge off buzz is all I'm looking for. Old fashioned I guess, but a number, rolled with Indica, is all I need.

Pair it with a good bourbon, or a HG beer, and I'm exactly where I want to be; laughing and a little bit of nice energy.
Dabs are just easier imo. I'm not going to act like rolling a joint is some chore though. Still one of my favorite pastimes

Reactions: awf
Rolling a well crafted spliff is a lost art IMO. I've smoked with some of the younger generation, and their skills are appalling. I blame blunt wraps and double wides. If you can't roll a camel filter-less quality doob with a French cut single, then you're a noob.

That's why I like the one hitter and some average weed. I know where it takes me and if I need one more hit it's easy. Paired with a few beers and the good times roll. No longer get stoney baloney.

Rolling a well crafted spliff is a lost art IMO. I've smoked with some of the younger generation, and their skills are appalling. I blame blunt wraps and double wides. If you can't roll a camel filter-less quality doob with a French cut single, then you're a noob.
That's right. My joints look like a Marlboro light. Hell, I can even put a filter in it if ya want.

One hitter or glass pipe, joints with a crowd. Getting top shelf stuff from a friend who gets it mailed from Colorado. Can't wait for widespread legalization, 4 or 5 states gonna do it this year. Being able to stop at a dispensary and take a stab at growing my own will be nice. I'm also a big fan of edibles. No easy supply living here in Kentucky so I make my own - extract in butter and make caramels. Don't go stale like brownies or cookies, easy to wrap up in a piece of parchment paper and carry with me like any piece of candy.

Not concerned about risk. What risks have been found aren't that troubling - no cancer increase, for instance, in people who don't also smoke cigs. Slightly higher risk of things like bronchitis. Slight decrease in short term verbal memory, but only found in people who are every day smokers, and I'm more of a 2-3 day a week in the evening (sometimes just one hit a couple hours before bed) level of smoker. Nobody eliminates risk from their life, we all do things that aren't as perfectly safe as could be. The most risky thing I do is regularly consume processed meat (bacon, sausage, deli meat) which is proven to increase risk of several cancers.

job1.257in.jpg

Job_Roller.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatwelder
I thought weed was supposed to mellow you potheads out.

Now I asked some legit questions at the beginning of this thread and I want some damn answers.

Assuming you have money left over To support a family?!?! Really?!?!

I'll give you a couple pointers. You may not drink alcohol or do anything for that matter, but I find it odd that people tend to attack pot smokers.

For one, regardless if you drink or not, did you know as if 2012, over 2,000 people die a year from alcohol poisoning? Did you know most are between the ages of 35-64? Did you know most of those deaths are caused by binge drinking and most often is around 8 drinks. EIGHT DRINKS!!!

Why do I talk about alcohol when you clearly didn't bring it up? Because I believe that if you actually feel like you're against pot because of other people's safety, health and well being, then maybe you should direct your energy and attention at something far more serious. But maybe you didn't because alcohol is socially accepted and what you've been taught by society is that a little wine is ok since Jesus turned water into wine. And if helping is truly your motivation (which I doubt it is since a snide judgemental remark about family came up next) then you might be able to help more people redirecting to alcohol. Oh, and I drink alcohol by the way.

But when you said "finally, assuming you have money left over to support a family", are you insinuating that people who smoke pot buy pot instead of things for their family and children? That statement clearly exposes the cluelessness you have regarding marijuana, so I'd suggest in order to save face that maybe you don't jump in conversations about the topic in the near future to prevent you from looking like a complete buffoon.

Thank you for the enlightenment on pot smoking. Until I read your post, I never fully understood just how sophisticated and misunderstood pot smokers were.

Apparently, some of them are even professionals.

Thanks weed guy!

Maybe when I retire.

Why would you ever want to start? You made it this far. You don't need it. Don't let anyone make you think you do.

It used to be the easiest thing in the world to get in Kentucky.

My dad was a dealer. I remember being a little kid and going to a farm house with my dad and the kitchen table and counters were covered with bags and bags of weed. Don't say anything to anyone about what you saw here.

First time I smoked pot was in 7th grade, lol it was so Bullitt County.

Glad I got away from it all, long ago.

Last edited:
Thank you for the enlightenment on pot smoking. Until I read your post, I never fully understood just how sophisticated and misunderstood pot smokers were.

Apparently, some of them are even professionals.

Thanks weed guy!

Oh wow! You're still wrong! What a surprise!!! I was more enlightening you on alcohol, but your inability to think openly prevented you from seeing that. And your quick judgement wouldn't seem like something that would be taught in an addiction class, but you still carry it out. Well done.

So are you upset because you "got away from it all"? Did you have a "problem" and couldn't kick it in the 7th grade therefore you started using "other things"? You poor thing. Hey, just blame it on a made up disease. Seems to work for everyone else while also throwing stones from a miserable nimble thin glass house.

So hey, go make stupid remarks about how people that smoke pot are like heroin addicts and can't support their families and then deflect the criticism when someone calls you out. What's your real hang up? Got daddy issues or something?

He's trolling you bro. You got triggered pretty bad. Smoke a j and chill out.

He's trolling you bro. You got triggered pretty bad. Smoke a j and chill out.

Not the case. Although I wish he was, but go back and read the entire post. His first response was clearly his own idiotic thoughts. But don't worry about me, I'm not triggered. I'm doing just fine actually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT