ADVERTISEMENT

Marijuana smokers anonymous...

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
Welcome to our newest thread that will hopefully be around a long while. I've come to bring us all together around a doobie, a dab, a bong or other option of your choosing. Tell me what you prefer to smoke Concentrate, Flowers, Hash? I love it all. Rn I'm on a big concentrate kick as I feel it last longer than the flowers. What say you Paddock What say you?

Haven't smoked (bud, haven't heard that word since I was 17)since I started with pcp and graduated the crack. Cocaine is a hell of a drug
We can just make it a drugs thread. We should all meet up and do some drugs. Working on finding a plug via paddock lol

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I've been out of the game for a long while, but back in the day I was a daily smoker. My preferred method then was anything with a name (Northern Lights, Purple Kush, White Willow, etc) out of the biggest bong available.

I'm also very experienced as a result of my teens in schwag/reg/chicken/babbage/Pedro/dirt/brown frown. Preferred method there was fat blunts.

Reactions: UK till Death
I've been out of the game for a long while, but back in the day I was a daily smoker. My preferred method then was anything with a name (Northern Lights, Purple Kush, White Willow, etc) out of the biggest bong available.

I'm also very experienced as a result of my teens in schwag/reg/chicken/babbage/Pedro/dirt/brown frown. Preferred method there was fat blunts.
You sir need to take a dab. They are a game changer. The first one is a destroyer of men for any avid stoner.

Living in CO is cool.
Anything gonja related you want.. you can get as easy as a 12 pack of Bud Light.

Generated a lot of money for the state.. Ironicallh enough, Marijuanas tax dollars go mostly to public education

Reactions: bigdaddy741
Joints of well-cured longer flowering sativas, preferably central and south american. Just works for me. Cigarette sized joints. Right after the first liter of morning coffee, and then as needed through the day.

*jeez edit to add highland Mexican

Last edited:
Reactions: barbourfor3
I was wondering if smelling like that all the time is actually worth it? Because, you really do smell unpleasant. Maybe even worse than cigarette smokers, so I was wondering if you feel that's an even trade off?

Also, are you concerned with the damage even moderate amounts of Marijuana smoke inhalation does to your lungs? This questions applies doubly to those who may be simple enough to smoke both marijuana and tobacco.

Finally, assuming you have money left over to support a family, at what age do you teach your children to enjoy marijuana responsibly? Or do you let them learn how from the other kids in your upscale suburban community?

Reactions: -LEK-
I was wondering if smelling like that all the time is actually worth it? Because, you really do smell unpleasant. Maybe even worse than cigarette smokers, so I was wondering if you feel that's an even trade off?

Also, are you concerned with the damage even moderate amounts of Marijuana smoke inhalation does to your lungs? This questions applies doubly to those who may be simple enough to smoke both marijuana and tobacco.

Finally, assuming you have money left over to support a family, at what age do you teach your children to enjoy marijuana responsibly? Or do you let them learn how from the other kids in your upscale suburban community?
Dude, GTFO

So pot is an upscale drug these days? When tf did it turn to coke. GTFOH
Also Marijuana actually proves to have a medical basis, so suck my nuts ( as Abraham would say)
Edit: If a High schooler can buy it/sell it and its a drug problem, who are you kidding? This is a harmless plant America somehow has a stigma on for no good reason. It also makes incredible tax dollars. And i expect my kids to enjoy legal pot by the time theyre grown so you sir as mentioned before can suck my nuts

Last edited:
All the chiclets and axe body spray in the world can't help you.
Try Gucci cologne and Glasses. Nobody expects a thing. Im probably piping your daughter UOENO
Edit: this is post 1,666 .

Last edited:

Weed smoke doesn't linger and absorb into everything like cigarette smoke.

Nope. Don't care. I might get T-boned in a wreck and die today. I'm gonna do what I want while I'm here.

I own my home, have a Mercedes in the driveway, my oldest kid is 16. He knows I smoke, he knows if he ever wants to try it, he better come to me first.

I live in the country.

F Off.

Starting at about age 17, and right up through my late 20s, I always had a stash. Always! Haven't touched the stuff in about 20 years now. Company I work for conducts random piss tests and I don't feel like getting canned with less than 10 years til retirement. That's the onlyest reason I don't do it now. I figure by the time I do retire it'll be legal everywhere and I'll enjoy my golden years with bloodshot eyes, a $hit-eatin' grin and a hankerin' for Oreo cookies.

I prefer a one hitter. Generally only on weekends. Cujo would be surprised at the amount of professionals that use marijuana. I've taught my kids responsibility since they were young. Including safe sex, not drinking and driving (can always call me), and yes that marijuana if used should be used responsibly. Don't be naive, if your kids in college they probably do all 3.
Marijuana is encouraged by my dads chemo doctor and as he put it "we are just scratching the surface of what marijuana can do".

As someone who used to be a daily smoker who grew to resent stoner culture and pretty much everyone who regularly uses, this post is pretty stupid.
Marijuana odor only sticks to hair fibers, so if you're smelling it on people's clothing then tell them to do some damn laundry.
I do agree with your last point. More studies are being conducted now and the majority are saying one should wait until they're 25 and for their brain to fully develop before beginning smoking, as it can lead to an increase in schizophrenia and paranoid personality disorders.

I am 48 years old, I am not a addict. Have not smoked it since is was about 20.

The guy was simply starting a thread to discuss smoking and what people enjoy. It was not intended to be a bashing or better than thou thread. If you do not smoke and are only here to start shit, GTFO of dudes thread. You are worst kind, poking your nose in peoples shit, and with the "I am better than you" bs. Bet you where a hall monitor and a snitch growing up.

Let people have their thread in peace, if he wanted opinions of if it was good or bad or peoples opinions or it, he would have ask.

Forget pot, crack is Whack!!!

8fbfaa8c.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't done it in ~20 + years but admit I would love to try dispensary sleep caps. I always slept like a baby after weed and would love to see if I still would.

Step away from the bong, you're wasting it at this point.

Hung out with a buddy this weekend, cut the bottom out of a two liter and took some gb's out of the kitchen sink for old time sakes. Usually smoke out of a small bowl, hit or two once or twice a week.

My problem with a one hitter was I never knew when I was done. There was no closure. When you smoke a joint or a bowl, you know when it's over. I would like to be able to smoke it every know and then, but I'm not smoking Mexican ditch weed and I'm not paying $400 for an oz of good stuff. Beer or bourbon with a hydrocodone chaser will just have to do for now.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT